Venom351R

Last Few Nagging Issues I want To Fix.

Not as big as some of the other issues Ive delt w/ over the past few years but there are a few other things I want to correct so the Cobra is running exactly as it should be....meaning trouble free.

1. My air only blows through my vents for the windshield not to the floor or to the cabin. I know this is usually caused from a Vac leak in the hard line that runs across the firewall. I have yet to have been able to find a crack or a hole in the hardline. Could it be so small that I am not seeing it and should I just replace the whole thing anyway or could it be caused from something else.

2. My PCV set up. No matter how many times I read about the proper way to set up the PCV system I always come away confused. I have no provision in my lower intake for a PCV valve. I have one placed into my valve cover on my passenger side and a closed breather on the other side. Should this be altered at all and if so what do I need to do?

1) my car does this. Idk where the vacuum line busted or if something else broke but. I just put a little prop in the vent to hold the vent door open Haha

1) my car does this. Idk where the vacuum line busted or if something else broke but. I just put a little prop in the vent to hold the vent door open Haha

And 2) well I'll wait and let someone else give advice as this is still like witchcraft to me

the only way to fix the defroster is to trace back the hose from the t-block on the driver's side across the firewall and through the dash to the selector switch. I had a break in mine right at the t-block. i pulled it out of the boot and cut it off at the break and just feed it farther in. as far as the PCV, that should work unless it's giving your problems?