Schiffy

I need a sweet sig!!!

Sooooooo... i log onto the omputer just now and i'm looking around and realize how ghetto my sig is. can sombody help me out and make me a cool one? do i need to post pics here to use, or email them or what? please help me! haha... i use tapatalk 99% of the time, but i don't want people seeing my ghetto sig i made even though i cant see it.

go to the "announcement" section and create a thread named "ATTN:bullit" and put the photos you want in there. wait 2 days, make bitches wet with new sig.

go to the "announcement" section and create a thread named "ATTN:bullit" and put the photos you want in there. wait 2 days, make bitches wet with new sig.

Nice

Sent from my secretary!!!

Lol all that was correct except you put that in the photoshop request thread then wait and make bitches wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

if you read the fine print, it says "MENS DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY"

That's what us Navy guys tell you illiterate bullitt sponges so you feel better about yourself. lol!!!

damn, didnt see that one coming.

My brother in law was a Marine for 6 years, he and I used to do this back and fourth at every family gathering. lol

I'm a marine. I don't have to be correct to be correct. good to go?
Yeah I don't expect much from you guys lol
Your paycheck says department of the Navy. You're welcome. lol

lol you beat me to it.
That's what us Navy guys tell you illiterate bullitt sponges so you feel better about yourself. lol!!!

bwhahahahaha that was the greatest thing I have read all morning. HOOYAH!!!