Schiffy

Seat delete help!

So a few years ago when I had my '95, my buddy Shannon (who also had a '95) and I made a rear seat delete template. I've since then moved and been Mustangless for a few years, and its gone missing or was thrown away... Anyways, does anyone here have a seat delete pattern they would be willing to share, or a seat delete they would use to make me a pattern? lol... My kids love to ride in daddies car, but at the same time, I want to start eliminating useless weight. Building a seat delete for track days is a must. Can anybody help me!?

Sent from my secretary!!!

haha he was supposed to make me one. but then had a kid, and had responsibilities and stuff like work. so i'm still waiting patiently =p

haha he was supposed to make me one. but then had a kid, and had responsibilities and stuff like work. so i'm still waiting patiently =p

Real life SUCKS!!!! lol

Hey now

Hey bestest friend... Wanna share your pattern!? lol I don't have the tools for aluminum, I was gonna make it outa wood.

I dont have it anymore but you can easily make one with some poster board and a compass

I was trying to avoid all that. lol... That's how my boy and I did it before, but it was a friggin hassle and time consuming. Oh well... Weekend project.

I was trying to avoid all that. lol... That's how my boy and I did it before, but it was a friggin hassle and time consuming. Oh well... Weekend project.

Should be able to make a pattern in an hr

Schiffy. If you would be willing to cover the materials and shipping, I could stop at my local crafts store and buy a roll of paper. Then use said roll to trace out my delete.

Then mail said tracing to you.

I can do that...

If only for track days is there any reason you even need a delete? Why not just take the seats out and leave it bare?

Because I plan to run around with it in UNTIL my kiddo goes somewhere with me, and I don't want just trunk and ope space. lol

I see you too are always looking forward to the government employee 15th check.

Yup! This paycheck especially... My wife and I are hanging on till the 14th(navy fed pays a day early) by the hair of our chins. Finishing the bathroom remodel tightened our budget even more. Luckily we are good enough with money we'll make it, but its tight till we're back on track with our normal income/spending on the 15th.

love my MMR rear seat delete! bought it new from my local mustangs unlimited bit pricey though $150 when you can make your own prob for $20 lol

Which is exactly why I'll make my own :) I want a scott fab one but $300+ is insane

Which is exactly why I'll make my own :) I want a scott fab one but $300+ is insane

That's the price you pay for time and materials :), making then out of aluminum is a little more involved then rough cutting with a jig saw and covering with carpet

IDK, but it cant be very much.

Here's what mt delete looks like.

p61400654ow.jpg

That looks good. If you got PayPal, lemme know. I've got some money tied up in heads/cams LT's and mid pipe, so gimme a number, I gotta make a run to the scrapyard anyways to make some bank. lol