Tony

a few shots with my pops :)

me the wife and kids took trip up to cleveland and me and my dad got out in our old fords and cleaned them up a took some shots. good times though with my dad!!

267dea5.jpg

f1dc6fe.jpg

1841a3e.jpg

f425a21.jpg

acfcbad.jpg

908fbe8.jpg

Great pics! Are those your old wheels on his car? Better hook him up with some air ride too, lol.
lol, yea they are. if my dad would bag that thing i would prolly buy him a kit hahaa! he will have no such thing though :mmph:
^yes they are! and he definitely needs too, sounds like a good fathers day gift
i ordered him some floor mats for his '65 impala for fathers day. hes gonna cry i bet, lol.

Dude a bagged crown vic would be bad as hell!

Wait till he goes on vacation sometime and bag it while he's away lol.

hahaaa! i would too! he would be so pissed that he likes it too.

hahahahha this is a pretty common feeling for me when looking at your car =ppppp

hahahahha this is a pretty common feeling for me when looking at your car =ppppp
lol, you hate that ya love mah :P
No way, I'd rock the shit out of a bagged crown Vic.

Tapatalk made me do it!

aw i would too, lol! but i'm not 60 years old though. i try to show him pics of old guys rockin a nasty street rod on bags but hes anti lowered!

• Moderators

This is what I tell my wife. I am going to bag the car I build for her and not tell her. Then when she says she likes it, I'm gonna let all of the air out of it.

This is what I tell my wife. I am going to bag the car I build for her and not tell her. Then when she says she likes it, I'm gonna let all of the air out of it.

lmfao! That would be fucking epic!

Tapatalk made me do it!

• Moderators
lmfao! That would be fucking epic!

Tapatalk made me do it!

In ten years (lol) after I "finish" the Mustangs, I want to build her a 63 Comet convertible. I think it would look pretty sweet air-ed out, she does not.

yea, one has to be careful with dads. Mine punched me in the ovaries...I DON"T EVEN HAVE OVARIES!
lmao!!! so did that hurt or did you not feel it?

- - - Updated - - -

my wife hated my body dropped s10, lol. she always said it looks broke!!! i hated that cause after she said it enough it actually did start to look broke :'(

• Moderators

my wife hated my body dropped s10, lol. she always said it looks broke!!! i hated that cause after she said it enough it actually did start to look broke :'(

My wife is SUPER visual. I know what something will look like before I even start work, she has to see the finished project. She is still of the mindset that airbags are "ghetto," even though I keep showing cars everywhere that have them. It almost always ends up with me doing what I want then her reluctantly coming to me months later to tell me it looks good lol.

My wife is SUPER visual. I know what something will look like before I even start work, she has to see the finished project. She is still of the mindset that airbags are "ghetto," even though I keep showing cars everywhere that have them. It almost always ends up with me doing what I want then her reluctantly coming to me months later to tell me it looks good lol.
lol, women are just plain ol stubborn. see i never considered air ride ghetto...juiced caprice classics..yea. never bags though. bags were always more of a street rod/custom car or truck vibe to me. alot of people do consider them to be ghetto though.