95riosnake

Wanted: ROTM Moderator

We are in need of someone to head up ROTM, the.greg has been taking care of it for us but won't have the time necessary to dedicate to it anymore.

It's a pretty straightforward task involving posting a nomination thread, counting nominations then pm'ing the nominees for pics/info. Then lastly, posting a voting thread.

Also, must like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, etc. :shiftyeyes:

Taking volunteers and/or nominations now!

Thanks,

Staff

We are in need of someone to head up ROTM, the.greg has been taking care of it for us but won't have the time necessary to dedicate to it anymore.

It's a pretty straightforward task involving posting a nomination thread, counting nominations then pm'ing the nominees for pics/info. Then lastly, posting a voting thread.

Also, must like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, etc. :shiftyeyes:

Taking volunteers and/or nominations now!

Thanks,

Staff

Damn, I like candelit dinners as long walks on the beach, but not the rest! Haha

Tapatalk made me do it!

I nominate Schiffy for the position, he has no choice but to be impartial because , well really have you seen his plain white car in this world of slick looking Mustangs. J/K Chris, well maybe. But really it would help Chris' mental mantra to make him a moderator of something

Matt

It doesn't matter Tony. Existing mod, new mod, we just need someone we can trust this to get it done and they'll be able to dedicate enough time to it

I can't Matt. My schedule is to wishy washy, between kids stuff, the church youth stuff, softball and stupid Navy stuff. lol

Edit: with that being said when somebody new takes over, I can and will help them in my spare time so it doesn't all fall on 1 person, and I dont need to be a mod for that.

Tapatalk made me do it!

the reason i asked is simply cause it said that in the thread title. i thought maybe some members may want to do this. like gallows seems to be interested.