Steve@CJPP

Apple and innovation

Nothing about maps?! Just watched the video on Apples website. Some of the features are pretty sweet but again I haven't used a windows or android phone so I can't compare.

Nothing about maps?! Just watched the video on Apples website. Some of the features are pretty sweet but again I haven't used a windows or android phone so I can't compare.
I used Android when it first came out and I have an iPhone 4 now. I use windows 8 at home on my gaming pc so that is why I made that as I have touched it all. The icons and flat look on ios7 are windows 8, the look and new features are Android. Apple has officially lost its way.

It's funny in one day I have officially figured out that I will be going back to Playstation after a long hiatus and I will be going back to Android. I am loving the new SG4, really wish I could get the nexus phone but Verizon is on the failboat when it comes to those so the SG4 will do just fine. I haven't had a playstation since the ps2 but with what they brought to the table yesterday I am pretty happy with what I saw.

I tried a SG4 the other day and OMFG wow! That thing FLIES and that is stock unrooted, I can't imagine what some of the modders will do with it. I'll be good for an upgrade/carrier switch around when the Note 3 drops so I might get that. I will NOT lose unlimited data though so I might be bailing on VZW and going to Sprint or T-Mobile who both have good coverage around where I live.

I gave up my unlimited with V when I had to add my daughter and I'll be honest I have a 6GB package for all 3 of us and I use my phone a lot but I have never come close to going over.

So you got to play with a SG4 nexus edition? I didn't think they were out yet?