ttocs

ttocs's latest project

Quick sound clip/test of my latest project of installing electronic cut outs. Need to finish the wiring and take it out to the country to enjoy it. Also had sub-frame connectors installed, new AL driveshaft and an undercoating of lizard skin to protect it all and keep noise down.

Me too. Its actually not SO loud that I could probably get away with it as long as my foot isn't into it. I still can't wait to start off with them closed and have the WOT switch open them up for me automatically. Did I forget to mention that part of the project? Need to go get some diodes to make it work but looks like it will be good-to-go.

Me too. Its actually not SO loud that I could probably get away with it as long as my foot isn't into it. I still can't wait to start off with them closed and have the WOT switch open them up for me automatically. Did I forget to mention that part of the project? Need to go get some diodes to make it work but looks like it will be good-to-go.

Diodes? Sounds overly complicated. Just get a WOT switch from a nitrous kit

Oh and stop trying to make your mustang sound like VTEC is kicking in yo!

Good to have you back Scott...we missed you! shutterstock_93326353.jpg?w=584&h=389

- - - Updated - - -

...I am sure Brian did too.. <3 TROLL_FACE_-300x300_normal.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Brian ...oh..Brian ...look who is back TROLL_FACE_-300x300_normal.jpg

As usual I have to take a simple two wire install and make it 10x harder. I wanted to have a WOT switch but its bad too just run the switch straight to the motor as after 3 secs its open and then if you keep the motor engergized it can damage the gears inside. To keep from doing this I took a power sunroof module for an alarm and I am using it to control the cut-outs. IT also offers the abilty to shut down the power when it detects that its open/closed all the way to prevent any damage. Who is this brian dude you speak of? :)

Strangely enough it only really did it the first day too. Seems like its running solid now. AFR is still a little high when I don't have my foot on the gas but otherwise its solid.