Det_Riot

Mustang Memories 2013

gulf blue GT is the best. that has to be fairly rare as ford GT's go
That gulf gt40 is sex on wheels.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I wish I decided to not be a bum about pictures Hahah it was a ford GT reunion or something so all in all there was about 25 ford GT's there, 2 or 3 gulfs, a shell gas one, some Hennessey ones. It was good stuff

I love the red fox coupe with the 93 cobra wheels on it (one of my favorite wheel setups on a fox)

You should have told the guy with the white side exhaust SN to join up! Side exhaust would be takin ovaaaahhhh around here

Your car looks so killer with the BBS's back on man!

I love the red fox coupe with the 93 cobra wheels on it (one of my favorite wheel setups on a fox)

You should have told the guy with the white side exhaust SN to join up! Side exhaust would be takin ovaaaahhhh around here

Your car looks so killer with the BBS's back on man!

He was an old dude engine bay was purple themed? It was.....different

Great pics and looks like a good show. Love your car man, the stance is crazy. Did you cut a few coils or are you on coil overs?

Always a riced out Mustang at these shows, and darn it most almost always is a SN95 that gets the rice treatment:nightmare:

Great pics and looks like a good show. Love your car man, the stance is crazy. Did you cut a few coils or are you on coil overs?

Always a riced out Mustang at these shows, and darn it most almost always is a SN95 that gets the rice treatment:nightmare:

Thanks man! Coil overs in the front and pro kit -1 coil in the back