Tony

nightshades_93 is the man

so i had a strange issue with my ridetech valve assembly. one of the let down valves kept sticking (my own fault btw) becaause i used too much pipe dope on the fitting. anywho....i kept having to remove the solenoid and clean out the whole valve stem and replce it...well then i ended up stripping the dam thing. so i called josh aka [MENTION=509]nightshade_93[/MENTION] and he sent me a free walve stem and a solenoid asap man, lol. got it the next day and bam....i'm back on the road. just a quick thanks to you josh!!! good dude!

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is his username, lol. did i get it right? :tsk:

Edited by tony

Sounds like an A+ company to me. :thumb:
yes it is. the tech guys are great. allot more professional then some of the air ride CO's that i've dealt with before, lol. no cocky arrogant type shit from these guys. the only co i will ever deal with for air ride from here on out :)

Josh is a great dude! And RT seems like a great company, which is why I can't wait to get their bags on my car! :thumb:
i'm prolly just as excited about that if not more than you are hahaa!

quick tip for ya dan. when you get to the point of installing the fittings into the actual valve assembly block (the red block) dude do not cake a bunch of pipe dope like i did, hahaha. thats some rookie shit right there. caused me all kinds of fn problems. these valves are very sensitive to particles and will stick like a sumbitch if they get shit in them. valve sticking=you dont drive :( lol. really the one and only issue you will have but easy to avoid.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it!!

I'm glad that we got your problem resolved Tony, sometimes the little tedious things can cause problems ;) and Dan, I'm ready to see your car with our stuff on it, I can't wait to get your shocks in!

i'm prolly just as excited about that if not more than you are hahaa!

quick tip for ya dan. when you get to the point of installing the fittings into the actual valve assembly block (the red block) dude do not cake a bunch of pipe dope like i did, hahaha. thats some rookie shit right there. caused me all kinds of fn problems. these valves are very sensitive to particles and will stick like a sumbitch if they get shit in them. valve sticking=you dont drive :( lol. really the one and only issue you will have but easy to avoid.

I'll keep that in mind! I'm sure when it gets to the point of me plumbing stuff for the air ride I'll have questions for you and Josh, so don't be surprised lol.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I appreciate it!!

I'm glad that we got your problem resolved Tony, sometimes the little tedious things can cause problems ;) and Dan, I'm ready to see your car with our stuff on it, I can't wait to get your shocks in!

You and me both! I think I'm gonna take a trip to Fox Racing's headquarters and start kicking some sacks in until they release those front shockwaves! Holy delay batman!

I'll keep that in mind! I'm sure when it gets to the point of me plumbing stuff for the air ride I'll have questions for you and Josh, so don't be surprised lol.

You and me both! I think I'm gonna take a trip to Fox Racing's headquarters and start kicking some sacks in until they release those front shockwaves! Holy delay batman!

Bring the questions :D

and PLEASE DO!!! I'll pay you to do it!!!

Hope they aren't waiting on Fox Racing to make those coil overs or you'll be waiting a few years Steve... :dispirited:

Easy Dan....I'm working on it! lol

wow smartass and almost a 2 months late :frusty:

Keepin you on your toes, I'm just trying to give you the feel of my personality :D

Haha I know it's not RT's fault at all, just getting tired of waiting. Most drawn out "testing" phase ever.

I know man...I'm dying here.

lol i'm getting to old to be on my toes

Awww.....So you're old enough to where you have to drive automatic cars nowadays so your knees don't give out? :D