WildWillyWalker

Formula D Wall Speedway

Say what? Where is he located because he wasn't there! But that's ok, because apparently Formula D is rigged. Vaughn Gittin Jr CLEARLY should have lost in both the round of 8 and then 4. Yet SOMEHOW he took 1st place. Total bullshit. Not to mention a bunch of other ridiculous calls. I actually left angry. Gittin seems like such a stuck up prick. He just drove off the track today then had to back up because, uhh, he wasn't done racing?

Plus, the same thing happened last year. Somehow he moved on even after the opponent had superior runs. And he was rude and stayed WAY behind when following a rookie because he was afraid the guy would spin out. After their race he just drove off the tracking thinking he won, but they did a one more time because he put no effort into his chase run.

My good friend just got his d1 license! Mike Skudlarek. He builds all of his shit himself. He's just turning 21 this year. Crazy how good his fab skills are. All self taught

167487_366543446742904_1197780056_n.jpg

542881_311548785586750_468177266_n.jpg

179930_10150964224890972_995941078_n.jpg

http://vimeo.com/25795746#

Say what? Where is he located because he wasn't there! But that's ok, because apparently Formula D is rigged. Vaughn Gittin Jr CLEARLY should have lost in both the round of 8 and then 4. Yet SOMEHOW he took 1st place. Total bullshit. Not to mention a bunch of other ridiculous calls. I actually left angry. Gittin seems like such a stuck up prick. He just drove off the track today then had to back up because, uhh, he wasn't done racing?

Plus, the same thing happened last year. Somehow he moved on even after the opponent had superior runs. And he was rude and stayed WAY behind when following a rookie because he was afraid the guy would spin out. After their race he just drove off the tracking thinking he won, but they did a one more time because he put no effort into his chase run.

we're out in so-cal. I can't give too much details but look for a drifting show on Speed Channel soon :D

Sean I'll get the scope from tommy and joe on Monday and see how your store holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tap-Dat-Ass.

wait so they go around a corner, blow it sideways and make smoke...get judged on that and its how sideways, smokey it is and how close you stay to the other guy? .... This is not interesting unless its with motorcycles, see the power years where they were sliding the bikes stopping and accelerating....thats interesting... 4 wheels .... yea ill go watch a dirt race :)

My good friend just got his d1 license! Mike Skudlarek. He builds all of his shit himself. He's just turning 21 this year. Crazy how good his fab skills are. All self taught

167487_366543446742904_1197780056_n.jpg

542881_311548785586750_468177266_n.jpg

179930_10150964224890972_995941078_n.jpg

http://vimeo.com/25795746#

The chassis itself looks sweet but god I hate the drift fad where you have zip ties and cracked shit everywhere. That's one thing I'm glad my brother prides himself on, his car looks perfect at all times, partially because he's a damn good driver and doesn't hit shit and partially because he actually takes care of it lol.

The chassis itself looks sweet but god I hate the drift fad where you have zip ties and cracked shit everywhere. That's one thing I'm glad my brother prides himself on, his car looks perfect at all times, partially because he's a damn good driver and doesn't hit shit and partially because he actually takes care of it lol.

Ha, I'll agree with you on that one. If i ever got into drifting, i'd constantly be repairing my bumper to look not beat to shit or just buying new ones! He's been getting better about controlling his car, a lot of times he just pushing his car too far and ends up somewhere he's not supposed to be! My favorite picture of him is one where a fox body clipped him haha that's why mustangs don't drift =p

Ha, I'll agree with you on that one. If i ever got into drifting, i'd constantly be repairing my bumper to look not beat to shit or just buying new ones! He's been getting better about controlling his car, a lot of times he just pushing his car too far and ends up somewhere he's not supposed to be! My favorite picture of him is one where a fox body clipped him haha that's why mustangs don't drift =p

i beg to differ :look:. that's why foxbody owners only drive in straight lines lmao

Ah. I don't mind the zip ties or "love tap" stickers. I even like crazy colored wheels now. I van understand why people don't repair stuff. It would cost so much. Daigo kept running over the clipping point and finally left his bumper off after the second time. It was hilarious.

Ah. I don't mind the zip ties or "love tap" stickers. I even like crazy colored wheels now. I van understand why people don't repair stuff. It would cost so much. Daigo kept running over the clipping point and finally left his bumper off after the second time. It was hilarious.

i guess it's the clashing of the two styles... We were at the Autofest show in Anaheim, Ca a couple weeks ago and personally I hated it. Granted I was marketing my sponsors product the entire time, it was a matter of the punk kids that are involved with the drifting scene that I hate. The announcers were dropping F-bombs every 5 seconds and there WERE kids at the event. To me, the drifting scene is very unprofessional and I think that's why very few people take it seriously. Unfortunately it's mostly just a bunch of kids that swing there car around in the parking lot and think it's real drifting.

But again... I love the actual execution of drifting, just not the crowd that comes with it...

Well, I'll have to agree with you there. The announcer is clean in Formula D, but there's a group in NJ called Club Loose. That guy can't say a sentence without some kind of curse word. That's fine and dandy if you do it around friends, but ever think it might offend people? I'd hate to bring a youngster to an event as well. Boy, not to mention some obscene shirts I saw there....

Hah, and I forgot to mention. Pawlak drifted the whole first turn with his whole rear side dragging across the wall. He didn't have a bumper for the rest of the day. Also, Gittin actually got his rear bumper stuck in the guard rail. It was hilarious watching them try to pull it out. They ended up using a pry bar.