Duff Daddy

2013 330' Nationals

Every year since 2010 with the Inaugural Orange Dragway, the Nostalgia Racers of central New England Flock to Fitchburg Airport in search of a good time and a chance to see some vintage cars. Several classes such as "heavy" "Muscle Car" "Street Rod" and "exhibition" are listed. Here are a few Photos of cars that showed up.

1o8k.jpg

6lq2.jpg

97t3.jpg

v9zv.jpg

i1fq.jpg

akzk.jpg

ljyl.jpg

dsiv.jpg

ezlx.jpg

t9rx.jpg

x369.jpg

2hgn.jpg

fejg.jpg

et7b.jpg

a2ud.jpg

7wzq.jpg

4o4j.jpg

hccp.jpg

sgm5.jpg

s9ca.jpg

fnn3.jpg

g5ts.jpg

d9z7.jpg

Orange Velle Has a BB and the 67 Beat the heat mustang is my sisters with a fresh 347 that was installed earlier that week....

Edited by Duff Daddy

No issues this year with the shut down, last year a guy laid in to the car a little too long and went in to a barrier. The shutdown HAS to end there, 20' on the other side of that wall is an active runway so they didnt have much choice...

I'm assuming there were no issues with the car at the track? Looks like it was a good time had by all.

Few things, oil leak from d/s valve cover, we just snugged a few bolts and it was good, re routed a few ignition wires that I think were getting pulled too tight on launches.... Other then that it ran well for a new motor and only a scewdriver tune and hoping the trans held together.

The BB Velle, almost ate the wall on the first pass, driver never lifted but still saved the car and won.....

[MENTION=270]Steve@CJPP[/MENTION] , Like that windshield banner......

Few things, oil leak from d/s valve cover, we just snugged a few bolts and it was good, re routed a few ignition wires that I think were getting pulled too tight on launches.... Other then that it ran well for a new motor and only a scewdriver tune and hoping the trans held together.

The BB Velle, almost ate the wall on the first pass, driver never lifted but still saved the car and won.....

@Steve@CJPP , Like that windshield banner......

Lovin it!!! :drinktothat: