wmfateam

MaximumMotorsports Deal of the Day

Just caught this today, they have their K-Members at 20% off!:eek2:

Where are they 20% off

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the fact that it will increase caster is what lead me to sit and think it over till the sale was over. Oh well, I'll finish my rear suspension then worry about the front's shenanigans.

- - - Updated - - -

And it looks like today the Torque arms on sale.

If you look at my sig pic, my wheel sits right where it needs to.

And the reason I don't want the wheel moved forward any is I already rub shit at full lock, I don't need that to get worse.

And the reason I don't want the wheel moved forward any is I already rub shit at full lock, I don't need that to get worse.

I got the qa1 k member in my car and I made custom drift knuckles to get more turning radius and decrease bump steer. Basically just cut tie rod end off spindle and welded it below it. Pretty neat only slight rub at full lock but it's a ways more then stock

Not to hate, because I absolutely love your car, but I think they could move forward an inch or so.

As for the deal of the day, they have the torque arm up for 350+30 shipping. SO MUCH WANT. :(

There's nothing wrong about moving your front wheels forward 3/4", it's honestly not even noticeable to look at and it only helps the car. Obviously if you're rubbing and it would make it worse you don't want that, but if you're rubbing already something else is the problem.

There's nothing wrong about moving your front wheels forward 3/4", it's honestly not even noticeable to look at and it only helps the car. Obviously if you're rubbing and it would make it worse you don't want that, but if you're rubbing already something else is the problem.

Not necessarily a problem, just sitting too low and the aggressive front offset combining to rub the front fender liner often lol. I don't want to be rubbing even more.

Not necessarily a problem, just sitting too low and the aggressive front offset combining to rub the front fender liner often lol. I don't want to be rubbing even more.

custom fender liner? I pulled my fender liner out completely since it was interfering with my 285's. This being said I have no clearance issues otherwise thanks to the steering rack limiters.

custom fender liner? I pulled my fender liner out completely since it was interfering with my 285's. This being said I have no clearance issues otherwise thanks to the steering rack limiters.

I'm with you, no liner for me. Eff that crap

I'm with you, no liner for me. Eff that crap

honestly, just to protect the wiring i was planning on making my own fender liner out of abs plastic. Besides that after I rolled my fenders the fender liner didn't fit anymore. but at this point i haven't had any issues.

really you can just take the liners out? is that kosher for a street car?

i drive to and from the track no problem. just make sure the wiring harness on the driver side is tucked up high enough. I think if I were any lower under full compression it may start touching.

• Supporting Member

Sorry for the resurrection but I was just researching taking out the liner as my recent mods are causing some liner rub. I live in az so rain doesn't exist. Anything else I should look out for if I remove them?