Schiffy

What do y'all think of this hood?

I've been looking for a cowl hood for my car, as appearance wise, I just want a cobra front bumper and a cowl hood. Anyways, my buddy I'm getting the 4V from has this hood and said he would throw it in the engine deal if I wanted it. The scoop IS fictional.

a6ebeza7.jpg

If by the scoop is "fictional" you mean it's "of or relating to fiction; invented for the purposes of fiction." then I completely agree! Seriously though, if you're getting it with a deal then obviously grab it. It's not my bag but It looks like a quality hood, sell it on for a profit!

Don't waste your time man. It's not pretty at all.

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its necessary to get you by now then sure. Of you can get it cheap enough to flip, even better. I'm not a huge fan of it but it isn't my car

Posted via Topify using Android

A cowl hood isn't necessary for my car at all. I just love the looks of it. Bryan, I want YOUR hood! lol... I may pass, just to save the little but of money and keep looking for a regular cowl, or cobra R.

And by love the looks, I don't mean that hood. If it didn't have the "fictional" (didn't notice my misspell. Haha) scoop, I'd be on it like a bum on a $20.

If its necessary to get you by now then sure. Of you can get it cheap enough to flip, even better. I'm not a huge fan of it but it isn't my car

A cowl hood isn't necessary for my car at all. I just love the looks of it. Bryan, I want YOUR hood! lol... I may pass, just to save the little but of money and keep looking for a regular cowl, or cobra R.

And by love the looks, I don't mean that hood. If it didn't have the "fictional" (didn't notice my misspell. Haha) scoop, I'd be on it like a bum on a $20.

Haha boss inc hoods aren't that expensive. Just gotta have a greyhound terminal close!