Sleeperstang1994

Help!

recently sean and I bought a broken down IR air compressor 2 stage 80 gallon. we need the extra capacity and volume for that awesome blast cabinet we got! its only 2 years old but does not make any PSI. picked the whole thing up for 100$ so I knew I would have to fix it. The part # is TS4N5 and originally was purchased at tractor supply. we tore the pump down this past weekend and it has 2 broken rods and the crank looks horrible. So I found the new crank and the Low pressure rod fairly easy. However I CAN NOT find the high pressure rod!!!! I believe the IR PN# to be 54632401. can any here help me out? some one here has to know some one that deals with IR or air compressors. I was told the parts from the TS5 line of pumps are the same sooooo help me please!!! http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/ingersoll-randreg%3B-5hp-air-compressor-80-gal here is a link to the exact compressor

Edited by Sleeperstang1994

actually found a company called OEM air. the guy i talked to was very helpful. i guess the IR compressors that are sold through Tractor Supply sort of cheaped down. i didnt understand why the whole unit is 1000 but to buy just a pump from IR would be 1800? The rods that i got have to bought as a set. The rods that TS used were aluminum and im guessing that the replacements are going to be a full cast Iron. The crank kit and gaskets will be coming from Industrial Air Power. all tolled up the compressor and parts will probably run me around 400. so i call it a win IMO. should be plenty of CFM for the blast cabinet now as well.

actually found a company called OEM air. the guy i talked to was very helpful. i guess the IR compressors that are sold through Tractor Supply sort of cheaped down. i didnt understand why the whole unit is 1000 but to buy just a pump from IR would be 1800? The rods that i got have to bought as a set. The rods that TS used were aluminum and im guessing that the replacements are going to be a full cast Iron. The crank kit and gaskets will be coming from Industrial Air Power. all tolled up the compressor and parts will probably run me around 400. so i call it a win IMO. should be plenty of CFM for the blast cabinet now as well.

nice! nothing wrong with that. good luck!