Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 96JustinGT

Everyone please welcome 96JustinGT to SN95Source.com.

96JustinGT Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 96JustinGT's Profile

:welcomenew:

Hey guys! My name is Justin (obviously). I live in Lancaster, CA. About 45 minutes north of Los Angeles. I am a chapter leader in a Mustang Enthusiast Club called Street Stangz here in southern California. I've had my Mustang a year as of tomorrow! I absolutely love this car. It isn't fast, but it is damn fun. I've had fast cars, but none of them really spoke to me or made fall in love with it. My 1992 Dodge Stealth AWD Twin Turbo almost did it though. Too expensive. Sold that and bought my 1996 Mustang GT with pretty no performance modifications. Only lowering springs, 3.55 rear end, BBK shorty headers and some pretty gay seats that I hate... My build list as of today consists of this...

Under The Hood: PI cams, PI intake manifold coming this week, Ford Racing 9mm wires, MSD ignition coils, SR cold air intake with a K&N Filter, EGR delete, poly motor/trans mounts, underdrive pulleys, Mishimoto aluminum radiator, and Bama tuned.

Exhaust: BBK Shorty Headers, BBK O/R X Pipe, and Flowmaster Super 40's all the way out the back with electronic cutout just before the crossover pipe.

Suspension and Wheels/Tires: Eibach lowering springs (2 inches in the back and 1 3/4 inches in the front.) Maximum Motorsports Camber and Caster plates, Quick ratio rack and pinion (can't remember the make. Sorry), 275/40/R17 Falken ZE502's in the rear and 245/45/R17 up front.

Brakes: PBR calipers ('99-'04 Mustang GT calipers.) drilled and slotted rotors in the back and steel braided brake lines all the way around.

Drivetrain: Steeda Tri Ax short shifter, Maximum Motorsports cable with firewall adjuster and quadrant, Fidanza clutch set and 3.55's in the rear. 

Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my Moonlight Blue SN95. I'm putting together a Photobucket album as we speak with way too many pictures for those are interested. Haha.

Here is the album on Photobucket: http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/96BugbearGT/library/SN95?sort=2&page=1

Ninja Edit: You can follow me on Instagram @96justingt!!!

post-596-0-14851000-1396892886_thumb.jpg

post-596-0-31099800-1396892943_thumb.jpg

post-596-0-64539800-1396892946_thumb.jpe

Very nice Justin! Seems you have found a way to get around the OR/X issues in the wonderful Kommifornia! Love the color. 

It's all about who ya know. :D Cops don't even bug me for it. Knock on wood of course. Thanks man! I appreciate it.

Clean car man!! Welcome to the site, make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask questions

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh I ask plenty of questions. Haha. I've been over at SN95forums for the better part of a year now. I'm pretty knowledgeable motor wise and what goes where. But still learning about drag setups and what not. I'm coming from an AWD twin turbo background.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Oh I ask plenty of questions. Haha. I've been over at SN95forums for the better part of a year now. I'm pretty knowledgeable motor wise and what goes where. But still learning about drag setups and what not. I'm coming from an AWD twin turbo background.

Hmm awd TT, 3000gt? 300zx?

Scratch that. TT stealth lol

Hmm awd TT, 3000gt? 300zx?

Scratch that. TT stealth lol

Haha. Same thing as the 3000GT VR4 though. 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT. AWD, 4 wheel steering, car made about 280awhp and 320ft/lbs. Had a few things done to it. Got bored though and finally bought something I've always wanted.

Welcome! The mustang looks great and it looks like you've already got some great mods going on in only a year :2thumb:

A buddy of mine from high school had a 3000 GT VR4 and that car was a blast, but as with most people who own them, he got tired of dumping money into it. It must have really weighed on him because after he sold it he basically got out of the car game all together lol.

Welcome! The mustang looks great and it looks like you've already got some great mods going on in only a year :2thumb:

A buddy of mine from high school had a 3000 GT VR4 and that car was a blast, but as with most people who own them, he got tired of dumping money into it. It must have really weighed on him because after he sold it he basically got out of the car game all together lol.

I was close to quitting. Haha. But then I found this car and instantly fell in love. I grew up across the street from a Ford Dealership and around the time I became interested in cars, the SN95 was the Mustang that was out. It quickly became my dream car. Finally bought one. Didn't know they were this slow. I ain't even mad though. Haha.