Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Steven Fry

Everyone please welcome Steven Fry to SN95Source.com.

Steven Fry Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Steven Fry's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks.... in need of help just built a dss 306 pro comp heads performer rpmII intake 70 mm bbk throttle body 24 pound injectors pro m mass air metter new tps iac the car would start and run for a bit you drive it down the road or let it iddle for a bit and the car just dies like you shut the key off or looses fuel or spar and won't start back up just turns over will not hit off starting fluid or anything it is getting fuel and it is getting spark any ideas it did this last time changed tps and starts working perfect again but have no clue why it keeps doing this .... moates quarterhorse with laptop I tune it myself thanks for any info

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Welcome @! Have you checked the TPS voltage? You'll need to probe the grey wire with a white stripe. With the key on (engine off) you should see .9 to 1.0 v with the throttle closed. Voltage should steadily increase as you open the throttle to about 4.5 volts at wide open.