Tony

changes since i bought it....

now im def a body guy but def wanna tackle the motor asap! got some plans that i've discussed with a couple of u that will make it as fast as it looks, lol!! i,ve done alot and spent alot so far and i'm no where near done, lol! breaks and motor are next...hoping to make about 350-400 hp.120119_104010-1.jpg110130_172623-1-1.jpg110407_163121-1.jpg111214_133832-1.jpg

pics are with cell phone, lol!! all of them...not the best quality but the car looks soooo much better in person. pics dont do these cars justice at all, lol!!

yea im liking all the progress... only thing im not a huge fan of is the big wheels, and thats only because i had 19x9 and 19x10 and those bitches rubbed like crazy in the front...
i spaced my fronts i think 1/4" and have no rubbing but the rear was another story, lol!! when i put the 10" wheel on i backed outta my driveway and they rubbed like a bitch! took it to my painter and had the inner fenders rolled and no rubbing front or back now....:)

I don't think I've ever seen too many pictures of your car other than in your sigs Tony, looking good. I also like the non-Ford color.

It's amazing how much better those 20's fit the car with the kit and other body mods, they looked like 22's with the stock body lol.

I dont think ive ever commented on your car or really taken to much time to look at it to be honest. Anyone who knows me on forums knows im more of a function type car builder, BUT, there are some exceptions. At first glance I wont lie i wasnt to thrilled about your car. But after seeing this thread, after seeing the transformation it went thru from when you first purchased it and what clearly must have been some thought behind what you were doing, Im liking it. I think the car flows really well and with the body kit you chose you didnt get rid of the "Mustang" feel it has to it just accentuated some of her curves. My hats off to you Tony well done.

Knuckles

I don't think I've ever seen too many pictures of your car other than in your sigs Tony, looking good. I also like the non-Ford color.

It's amazing how much better those 20's fit the car with the kit and other body mods, they looked like 22's with the stock body lol.

what i did was get the 20's...put them on with the car not even lowered and they looked retarded and huge! i too think 20's can look horrible on sn's....but i knew once i lowered it and made the body more aggressive that they would fit to scale. ur right they looked big with the body stock but i already knew what i was gonna do so i didnt mind. thanks though rio! def appreciate the compliment.. Edited by tony

I dont think ive ever commented on your car or really taken to much time to look at it to be honest. Anyone who knows me on forums knows im more of a function type car builder, BUT, there are some exceptions. At first glance I wont lie i wasnt to thrilled about your car. But after seeing this thread, after seeing the transformation it went thru from when you first purchased it and what clearly must have been some thought behind what you were doing, Im liking it. I think the car flows really well and with the body kit you chose you didnt get rid of the "Mustang" feel it has to it just accentuated some of her curves. My hats off to you Tony well done.

Knuckles

made my day knuckles...thanks my man alot!! this car is a bitch to modify the body cause of the curves and the long nose pinched butt look it has...i never looked at any photos or forums when i started on it other then cervinis website, lol!! and ur right i thought every thing out like a m..fr, lol! this aint my first car i have customized but i think maybe the hardest and i have to customize or i have panic attacks, lol!!

I think you have a very clean & well done car and the only two things I've ever disliked were the wheels are the exhaust tips. Otherwise it shows how much time & work that has been put into the car.

Brian

Tony, I figured that was why but at the same time unless you had the cut outs filled to better match round tail pipes I think it would probably look even weirder. Have you ever considered going to a smaller wheel? I'm sure there are some wheels out there that would look great with your configuration and would also give you some more tire.

Tony, I figured that was why but at the same time unless you had the cut outs filled to better match round tail pipes I think it would probably look even weirder. Have you ever considered going to a smaller wheel? I'm sure there are some wheels out there that would look great with your configuration and would also give you some more tire.
aw yea i even bought 17" cobra type r's and paid $1000 for the rim and tires, lol!! hated them! and when i first put the 20's on i too hated them but i already knew that the cervinis kit would give me more body mass and with little over 2" drop they would look more to scale. every one has different taste and its pretty split on the opinions on these forums but in person alot of people gig the wheels. maybe they look a little bigger on here, lmao!