Brian

New Photography Website & Branding

As some of you know I am a photographer and I've recently decided, with the support of many, to get more heavily involved including possibly going back to school.

To keep myself motivated and to have a dedicated place to show off my work I finally took the leap into building a website for myself. When I was researching into what route I wanted to go I decided it would be the ideal time to rename my "business" for a more streamlined branding image.

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my site. I still have a ton of plans with it and it's the first revision so of course things will improve over time but feedback is always appreciated. Please keep the responses civil.

www.brianwilliamsphotog.com

Thanks for your time,

Brian

If you are serious about school, look at TCC, their program is based out of an art gallery (least it was when I was going in 05) in Downtown Portsmouth.  It's an amazing program and you learn alot.

https://apollo.tcc.edu/pls/apex/f?p=122:32:1260125490552001::::P32_CUR_GUIDE_ID:324

If you are serious about school, look at TCC, their program is based out of an art gallery (least it was when I was going in 05) in Downtown Portsmouth.  It's an amazing program and you learn alot.

https://apollo.tcc.edu/pls/apex/f?p=122:32:1260125490552001::::P32_CUR_GUIDE_ID:324

That's actually where I'm going. I've already talked with an advisor and just have to enroll! Thanks bud!!

That's actually where I'm going. I've already talked with an advisor and just have to enroll! Thanks bud!!

the building you'll go to for all your art classes is awesome.  in the summer time its so nice down there.

the building you'll go to for all your art classes is awesome.  in the summer time its so nice down there.

Yeah, it's right on High Street. I see it a lot on lunch breaks when we are at NNSY but I haven't had a chance to go in and check the place out. Maybe next weekend I'll go down there. I have family in town and a few photoshoots lined up this weekend. Everything I've read sounds incredible about it. Hopefully since I'm going in with experience and a decent bit of knowledge it'll make things come a little more naturally for me.

Congrats on pursuing something you love doing, your photography skills will no doubt be fantastic when you're done. I know I'd love to get better at it, but I never have any time to dedicate to learning it.