Tony

feels sooooo good to whore out some mustang pics again :)

IMO 17's look tiny on SN's. I prefer 19" personally.

yea with an otherwise stock body (side skirts, froant and rear bumper) i think 19's would be just right. 

i though my 20's looked too big when my exterior was stock but then once i added the stalker kit i think they set right at home. the car just started looking too busy to me and that's why i lost interest in it lol. 

i wanna simplify the exterior this time while still making it somewhat different. hard to sorta reinvent the wheel on these cars though lol

yea with an otherwise stock body (side skirts, froant and rear bumper) i think 19's would be just right. 

i though my 20's looked too big when my exterior was stock but then once i added the stalker kit i think they set right at home. the car just started looking too busy to me and that's why i lost interest in it lol. 

i wanna simplify the exterior this time while still making it somewhat different. hard to sorta reinvent the wheel on these cars though lol

A few of us are trying our best! lol

A few of us are trying our best! lol

lol, nah man that's not what i meant. imagine if you could finishing up your car with the things you're trying to do right now and then suddenly selling it. everybody knows you and your cobra. well then a year or 2 later you buy another one. so then ya have people all over fb pages, forums your friends all like man dan i can't wait to see what you do with this one lol. 

well for me it's like uuuhhhh, prolly not that much different than the last one  <_<  that's what i meant by hard to reinvent the wheel...not saying you guys don't do shit different to your cars :) just thought i'd clear that up right quick 

lol, nah man that's not what i meant. imagine if you could finishing up your car with the things you're trying to do right now and then suddenly selling it. everybody knows you and your cobra. well then a year or 2 later you buy another one. so then ya have people all over fb pages, forums your friends all like man dan i can't wait to see what you do with this one lol. 

well for me it's like uuuhhhh, prolly not that much different than the last one  <_<  that's what i meant by hard to reinvent the wheel...not saying you guys don't do shit different to your cars :) just thought i'd clear that up right quick 

Haha I didn''t take offense to it anyway, lol.

I get what you mean now, you want to build another, but not the same way you did before... and given how sick your last car turned out, the bar is set pretty high lol.

I still have yet to see someone run the Griggs gt-style front bumper on one of these cars (other than the one below)... would look SO sick bagged, and it's a subtle look. Needs Saleen side skirts though, the stock side skirts don't flow visually with the Griggs front.

gr40bumperl.jpg