Tony

feels sooooo good to whore out some mustang pics again :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know that I already know it needs lowered lololol.

finally detailed the whole car and wanted to post some pics of progress so far. not 100% sold on the wheels yet  <_<

CAM00292_zps7deec373.jpg

CAM00289_zpsf2e769fa.jpg

CAM00286_zps8b6b743c.jpg

CAM00288_zps86534304.jpg

CAM00285_zpsbe2daff1.jpg

CAM00281_zpsfabb43f5.jpg

CAM00265_zps2be84715.jpg

CAM00255_zps064e66e9.jpg

CAM00306_zpse6edb44b.jpg

CAM00253_zpsfc233429.jpg

CAM00261_zpse8c23c92.jpg

CAM00264_zps54f6cea4.jpg

CAM00263_zpsf8874188.jpg

CAM00299_zps75aacff2.jpg

CAM00302_zps67acaa2d.jpg

That mf'er is MINT! What a great base to start a project with. The double din looks like it came that way, and under the hood is spotless.

And I'll leave this here....

0VLSWi.jpg

;)

Im digging those wheels. Sincerely.

I agree, @tony you said they were plain but I think they look perfect, especially on a silver car. Plus 18's with new tires for $350 and a set of 16" waffles is a great deal.

i like the wheels and will probably even more once there's less fender gap.  its funny how small the wheels look when it's that high up in the air. Dan's chop has too much rake for my tastes.

i like the wheels and will probably even more once there's less fender gap.  its funny how small the wheels look when it's that high up in the air. Dan's chop has too much rake for my tastes.

It's dropped straight down from how it sits now, so it already has that rake...you just don't notice it because 4x4 lol.

@tony, if you ever do want to get rid of those, please let me know, i would like to add those to my arsenal of rims to choose from.  Plus they look like v6 wheels.... hehe ;)

They do? What V6 wheels look like them?

All of them, duh!    im just trolling tony, i was joking and said they looked like sixxer wheels on his fb page the other day when he first posted. :) 

i actually love a rake on an sn. however with these cars aired out you won't get that rake  <_<

Silver on silver is a great combo! Loving the direction Tony and if you don't bag it you're dead to me!

lmao dam steve just uses me for bagged pics  :(

All of them, duh!    im just trolling tony, i was joking and said they looked like sixxer wheels on his fb page the other day when he first posted. :)

Ahh I see... inside joke owns me. :(

@Blackmage i might do that man if i do bag it. 

these wheels would look better spaced out a tad imo. well if i bag it then they will crush the quarters if spaced out lol. so i'd prolly look into something with better offset for air ride like my old tsw's were. 

and thanks you guys for all the kind words  :)  :wub:

i'll sell them right now dammit  :angry:

That mf'er is MINT! What a great base to start a project with. The double din looks like it came that way, and under the hood is spotless.

And I'll leave this here....

0VLSWi.jpg

;)

dam i was all set on just a 2" drop then this shit hear pops up!!!! this just cost me $2500 lololol

why not 456 or 410?

cause i liked the 373's i had in my old gt and i'm comfortable with them. i don't wanna highway stressing lol. 

bad enough hitting switches and shifting gears :P

I might be friends w/ a guy - who works at a suspension company - and he may have had a few beers and let slip that they are making a kit for SN's ... just sayin'. 
By the time you're ready - it should be on the market. 

• Moderators

I might be friends w/ a guy - who works at a suspension company - and he may have had a few beers and let slip that they are making a kit for SN's ... just sayin'. 

By the time you're ready - it should be on the market. 

How long until they finish @95riosnake's stuff?

AirLift is also "supposed" to be making their track pack bags for 79-04, but I dropped out of the early group buy list on those after nothing had happened in a year, and it's been another year/year and a half since then and I haven't seen any notable progress yet.

The curse of owning a car that isn't classic, and is no longer late model... ugh

i think it needs more rimpzzzz :P 

these 18's make me think about all the people that say 18's are too big and 17's are just right....whaaaat the fuuuuuk lololol.