Turion94

PLEASE HELP! Front end noise over bumps

Mine makes noises over bumps too it's usually my long tubes hitting the ground lol. But seriously have you checked or mabey sprayed wd40 on your lower control arm bushing up front, kinda sounds like the bushing squeaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to do that. Its really annoying. Are those pretty easy to replace yourself or should a shop do it? Thanks for the feedback.

of you have a hydraulic press yes, if not easier to let a shop do it. It could also be swaybar links/bushings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the swaybar bushings don't fix it..check ball joint. I have seen one fail going down the road. Lower control arm fell onto inside of rim and rode it out. not a great deal of damage but could have been.

OK here is an update. I found out what the problem was. I took my car to a shop that was recommended to me by a close friend. I told them what it was doing. They looked at it and right away noticed it was my sway bar bushings. They put some lube on them and its completely quiet now.

OK here is an update. I found out what the problem was. I took my car to a shop that was recommended to me by a close friend. I told them what it was doing. They looked at it and right away noticed it was my sway bar bushings. They put some lube on them and its completely quiet now.

Well Ill be damned... Maybe I AM a mechanic after all?!

sounds like sway bar bushings to me

Seems as though I had the diag right...

Just unbolt the sway bar and grease the bushings... then put it back together.

see if the noise goes away

And apparently the quick fix.

Well Ill be damned... Maybe I AM a mechanic after all?!

Seems as though I had the diag right...

And apparently the quick fix.

oh good for you being the 3rd person to say it and then taking all the credit...good job, here's a gold star for you because you're special

stupid_gold_star_sticker-rfd70da344cb743