Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 96248a

Everyone please welcome 96248a to SN95Source.com.

96248a Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View 96248a's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thanks guys. I havent had much time to get on until this weekend. I am 37 years old and have had foxes since I was 16. I bought my first sn95 about 6 yrs ago and it was a nightmare. A 94 gt that was a complete basketcase. Anyway fast forward to 2 yrs ago and I bought a 98 gt that I miss to this day. Put almost every Maximum Motorsports part available for handling and loved it. Then the wife wanted a new explorer and I sold it. Now I have purchased a car that I wanted for a while. I found a 96 248A car with absolutely no options. A complete delete car like the old fox body coupes. So needless to say Iam in love with my slow 4.6 non option car and within a month I have spent nearly 2 grand on nit picky parts because my wife says I am some anal perfectionist. Right now the car has eibach spoirtline springs, motorsport 4.10s, bbk offroad x-pipe and a mac kit from the x-pipe back. Hate mac mufflers. Will be replaced soon. Just sold the staggerd black and polished fr500's and bought staggerd anthracite bullitts. Mach 1 chin spoiler will be on this week,along with a complete pioneer stereo system. The Maximum Motorsports book has been reopened and parts are in shipment as we speak. Main thing I need help with is motor advice and some good friends. If anyone sends me a message and I dont get back quickly its because I work at Coca Cola and Im usually out late. But I will get back to you. Thanks and nice to meet you all.