jgib4

Fuel rail problem!

So we got the blower bolted down and everything was going pretty smooth until we got to the fuel rail. The back went on no problem but the front hose had to be removed in order to fit. Now i need one that is flexible and i can cut to size, any suggestions?

I don't think you just want to cut and clamp the fuel lines, I think you'll want to get AN fittings? Not 100% on that, but I would not clamp fuel lines.

Sent from my iPhablet

I don't think you just want to cut and clamp the fuel lines, I think you'll want to get AN fittings? Not 100% on that, but I would not clamp fuel lines.

Sent from my iPhablet

I didn't have a choice, Il update in my build thread why but i think i may have found a solution.

I didn't have a choice, Il update in my build thread why but i think i may have found a solution.

Are you trying to put sn stock rails on a 351 lower? I'm not familiar with your build but if so IIRC you should be able to cut and clamp the rail crossover. @The Mk2 was the one who made it aware to me the correct fuel line clamps to use.

Are you trying to put sn stock rails on a 351 lower? I'm not familiar with your build but if so IIRC you should be able to cut and clamp the rail crossover. @The Mk2 was the one who made it aware to me the correct fuel line clamps to use.

Im pretty sure hes doing the SVO supercharger swap on his car. 

You can use standard rubber fuel injection hose. But you need to be careful which clamps you use. A standard "worm gear clamp" will create uneven pressure on the hose and can create a leak point. Of worse, tear the hose.

You want to use actual "Fuel injection clamps"

They look like this.

Fuel-Injection-Clamps.jpg

They apply nice even pressure to the entire hose, and you get a nice, uniform seal. These clamps are even used in factory applications