Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: cryptickam

Everyone please welcome cryptickam to SN95Source.com.

cryptickam Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View cryptickam's Profile

:welcomenew:

My car is a 2000 GT convertible that keeps me busy with new projects.  I haven't done a whole lot to the engine other than a cold air kit, H pipes, flowmasters, and a racing chip that can re tune the car's PC by turning a dial.  The exterior has a aftermarket hood, newer style side scoops and bumper cover obviously.  I put a set of cobra rims on it with some wide tires.  275's in front and 315's in the rear.  It has a new paint job since I had new aftermarket body parts I figured I'd paint the whole car to a brighter white to match the rims.  I joined the forum because Tony caught my interest with his touchscreen stereo install.  I am currently hacking away at my stang right now to put one in.  Been doing auto body for over 20 years so lucky me I have access to everything I need to modify the appearance of whatever I want.  Nice to meet everyone!