stang232

7th Mustang Meeting in Poland

Last weekand I was at 7th Mustang Meeting in Poland.

The report of the meeting is at our official site, (but only Polish), so I'm writing here (sorry for the mistakes in a translation)
MK4L1525_1-950x416.jpg

In 2008, a few dozen enthusiasts of the Ford Mustang came to Lodz, at the First National Meeting of the Ford Mustang Fans. From now on, every year we meet together at the end of April. In 2015 we chose Torun , the city famous for Nicolaus Copernicus.

Meeting started on Friday, from every directions of Poland. Mustangs were going to the City of Angels, as is often called Torun, they began to descend to owners and enthusiasts of the Ford Mustang. The American Los Angeles is famous for its beautiful sunny weather, Polish ,, Los Angeles" also proved to be very sunny, so that our beloved cars could shine beautifully in the spring sunshine. But before it was Saturday morning, in the evening over a grill club members preparing for the main day of the Meeting which was to prove very intense and interesting.

Unfortunately, I was unable to join on Friday, so with the first sunshine of 5.34 am I fired eight cylinders and set out for the next meeting.  Empty roads and cloudless sky, I decided to turn off the radio, because that day was to rule music by Flowmaster. The A1 highway, which accounted for more than half the distance invited my Mustang into the left lane, five-liter engine is, according to me an excellent foundation for a galloping horse.
stang232-1024x576.jpg
Despite several changes in the suspension of my SN95, it still has not lost his style, and changes let you enjoy fuller and more confident with his power. I passed 250km very quickly. When I found myself on the other side of the Vistula river, I could feel in the air that the earth trembles under the rear tires hundreds of Mustangs, who were waiting at the hotel Rubens & Monet in Łysomice(small village near Torun). It had to be our base and a place where we spend a nice evening.

For people who first took part in our annual celebration, view such many amount of  Mustangs had to make a big impression (remember it's Europe).  I do not blame them, even though it was for me 6 time that accompanied me the same feeling. But it does not view Mustangs pleased me most, but friends who came by them.
IMG_6303-1024x576.jpg
A few minutes after 10.00AM herd of Mustangs, set out in the direction of the Castle Bierzgłowskiego (bulit in 1270). On the grounds of the castle we drove through the beautiful historic gate, builder of its dimensions adapted to the knights on horseback. Fortunately, Ford engineers did not exaggerated the dimensions and the entire column ride hy the gate without a problem. We parked at the castle green meadow. Part members pretended to explore the historic complex. You could also be measured in several pre skill competitions (eg. Archery). At the end waiting for us a delicious soup, which added to the strength, because we still waited for two stops.
IMG_6379-1024x576.jpg
IMG_6420-1024x576.jpg
The first was located in the parking lot of the shopping center in Torun. During two hours of the exhibition, viewers can admire the example of our vehicles, the evolution of the legendary pony car. You could take pictures, talk to club members and even yourself to find out how the Mustang runs. Using the great square, we organized a charitable transfers, the income from which will be donated to a worthy cause. Colleagues, did not spare tires and fuel, showing how much potential lies dormant in their Mustangs.

[yt]

[/yt]

MK4L1867_1-1024x687.jpg
MK4L9477_1_1-1024x687.jpg

Another point of the event, was passing through the streets of Torun on the Town Market. In small groups we arrived at the final official part of the rally. We parked around the Town Hall Nowomiejskiego. Colorful houses surrounding the market from all sides, created a wonderful environment for equally colorful group of our cars. For viewers on the market there were many awards that could win in organized competitions. There was a very nice atmosphere, because the residents of Torun received us very hospitality.
[yt]

[/yt]

IMG_6731-1024x576.jpg
In addition to the Mustangs could see Bielawski brothers motorcycles , we support the project www.polskipojazd.pl because they are our old friends.

11168395_386093661574011_517041012380805
Tired, but happy we went to the hotel for a gala dinner. But what is happening in the evening at our Meeting, stays in Meeting.

In the 7th Annual Meeting attended by more than 110 Mustangs crews. They came a very different and unique cars. Everyone is crazy and fascination Mustangs, they created a wonderful atmosphere once again.

There was 4 Sn95 and 6 new edge.

Beautiful photos and the video was really well done! The drone footage was super cool too. I think I enjoyed the narrative you wrote as much as I did the photos! Sounds like a great time and that city looks like a little slice of heaven.

drone video is a awesome idea!  nice pics and seems like one heck of a show.

I know right? I wish one of us had one, could take some badass footage at Carlisle. I bet the Carlisle events crew could be talked into letting us get footage of the burnout contest with it if they were provided footage afterward.

Maybe we can talk Rich into buying one lol.

I know right? I wish one of us had one, could take some badass footage at Carlisle. I bet the Carlisle events crew could be talked into letting us get footage of the burnout contest with it if they were provided footage afterward.

for vegetable transportation purposes....

pics and videos...all fn awesome!!! 

if you or rich bought one....it would be down for 6 years while you rebuild it anyway sooooo....   :P

pics and videos...all fn awesome!!! 

if you or rich bought one....it would be down for 6 years while you rebuild it anyway sooooo....   :P

...but it would be the world's first 200mph, twin turbo drone so it's all good. ;)

...but it would be the world's first 200mph, twin turbo drone so it's all good. ;)

i can picture it now.  HRE rotor blades, completely smoothed shell, the remote would be made of carbon fiber with custom CNC'ed billet switches.