Here are some pictures from the second car show I attended this year. As usual, I have a 99% chance of not adding all of my photos to Flikr. I like sleep more. =/

I drove down with my buddy who owns this really clean R32. The fitment on this thing is just perfect:

17108490789_ef124e9e57_z.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112175695@N06/sets/72157651767056647

Here are my first uploads from the show and the link to my album. (That white S2000 won my heart):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/112175695@N06/sets/72157653732040896

18136909208_af9206f5af_b.jpg

17704079303_986c9c1d83_b.jpg

17702116184_8271f42d6e_b.jpg

18298273326_150df5c641_b.jpg

17702114994_18ed48a3e9_b.jpg

18136989090_3d76d0e555_b.jpg

18360204751_56bd042f60_b.jpg

18358675525_0a3ef2b503_b.jpg

18354634872_61bf0d8e3b_b.jpg

18172499389_b2fe7244bf_b.jpg

18358675735_587ab1bc0c_b.jpg

17738031133_53a9de3c18_b.jpg

18334942226_f3a57fc77f_b.jpg

18334942086_ffd51299eb_b.jpg

18362921521_fe8d34c448_b.jpg

17738757604_07c8ac898d_b.jpg

18173629130_73638cbd49_b.jpg

sick cars and even better shots!! can't believe the cars you see at shows lol. never see these cars at shows i go to. i need to travel i think

sick cars and even better shots!! can't believe the cars you see at shows lol. never see these cars at shows i go to. i need to travel i think

This! I just see old boring shit at shows around here. Oh boy, another fiberglass 32 Ford "hot rod" on cragars...

That RX7...sweet baby Jesus.

Oh and whenever the fine day comes that I actually finish my car... you have to come to Pittsburgh and shoot it Sean. Your photo skills are pretty impressive sir :2thumb:

I'm surprised there is cool stuff around-ish me. I think we drove about 2 hours for this show. It seems all the crazy interweb famous cars are on the west coast but I've been more than pleased with the turnouts so far.

I know I'm going to be pretty disappointed with Ford Nationals. Lol. I actually missed three other AMAZING shows this year too. I have some catching up to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! I just see old boring shit at shows around here. Oh boy, another fiberglass 32 Ford "hot rod" on cragars...

That RX7...sweet baby Jesus.

Oh and whenever the fine day comes that I actually finish my car... you have to come to Pittsburgh and shoot it Sean. Your photo skills are pretty impressive sir :2thumb:

The orange one? Yeah, definitely. I'm pretty sure it's a show at though and it makes me sad. I took a video of it with my phone though. Love the sound of a rotary idling. The silver one is RHD.

My buddy out in Pittsburgh got an rx7 but unfortunately it was at a shop getting fixed (of course) when I visited. However, I did see my other buddy's R34 Skyline. I'll have pictures from that Cars and Coffee event too. Oh, as well as the dyno event we attended after CnC and a cruise-in we attended after that!

And I'll definitely be over for the finished product. ;)

The orange one? Yeah, definitely. I'm pretty sure it's a show at though and it makes me sad. I took a video of it with my phone though. Love the sound of a rotary idling. The silver one is RHD.

My buddy out in Pittsburgh got an rx7 but unfortunately it was at a shop getting fixed (of course) when I visited. However, I did see my other buddy's R34 Skyline. I'll have pictures from that Cars and Coffee event too. Oh, as well as the dyno event we attended after CnC and a cruise-in we attended after that!

And I'll definitely be over for the finished product. ;)

Yea I'm sorry I couldn't come hang out, as most people know my life outside of work has been taken over by getting our house ready to sell :(

Yea I'm sorry I couldn't come hang out, as most people know my life outside of work has been taken over by getting our house ready to sell :(

It's all good. Priorities. Something I don't handle well. [emoji16]

Where was this show at?!?!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Salem County Fairgrounds. There is a Summer Fresh Meet this month at anew jersey Motorsports Park. Check out Fresh Meet Events on Facebook.

damn man some of the wheels on these cars are fn sick!!!

For sure. And I think wheels definitely make the car.

I agree @tony... it seems the stance guys always have their wheel game on point. You don't see nearly as much of the same old replica wheels floating around like you do in the mustang scene.

That Chevelle is fucking sick. I'm loving the front end on the white FRS... I don't claim to be any sort of expert on those cars, so I'm guessing that's aftermarket? It looks so right I find myself wondering if it's factory lol.

I agree @tony... it seems the stance guys always have their wheel game on point. You don't see nearly as much of the same old replica wheels floating around like you do in the mustang scene.

That Chevelle is fucking sick. I'm loving the front end on the white FRS... I don't claim to be any sort of expert on those cars, so I'm guessing that's aftermarket? It looks so right I find myself wondering if it's factory lol.

That's what these shows cater to: wheels and stance. And honestly, I love it. So many of these cars look stupid aggressive and the wheel choices and finishes can be so awesome and complementing.

The white FRS has an Aimgain bumper. It does look perfect and reminds me of an LFA or something. Idk.

I'm still trying desperately to find shows similar to this, with a lot of variety, so I can mix it up with some of the imports I'm so fond of...

On a positive note, I DID attend the NOPI nationals this past Saturday, and I enjoyed it. That counts for something, right :unsure:

I didn't know NOPI was still around!  LOL  

I've been to the NOPI Nats in Atlanta a few times back in the early 2K's.  Always had a great time!  

Most of the shows around here are the same ole cars I see over and over again.  They did finally bring a Good Guys show fairly close to the area and Hyperfest was 25 mins from the house at VIR this year.

I wouldn't mind hitting up a "stance" type car show if one came around the area.  

The one thing I still can't get over their decision to spend thousands on wheels and tires only to choose the wrong size of each.  Why put an 8" wide tire on a 12" wide wheel?  Why not buy the proper size and offset of each to begin with?  

A lot of the cars are nice and built well and look really composed until I see the stretched tires. 

Meh. I love seeing a fender sit between the wheel lip and tire. My buddy is pulling that off on the rear of his R32. And you're at a car show so it's cool, although I've seen how high some guys drive with their air ride on the street and then it does look silly.

I'm jealous that you went to Hyperfest. That's an awesome show, especially because drifting!!! It used to be at Summit Point Raceway which was over two hours away but VIR is 5 hours so I didn't go this year. :(

Oh lord that 9-2x is perfect.   I have such a soft spot for Saab's and the WRX so whoever put that Saab in the works was reading my dreams haha.  Awesome pictures man!