Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: Cruisin'

Everyone please welcome Cruisin' to SN95Source.com.

Cruisin' Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View Cruisin''s Profile

:welcomenew:

Hi guys, this forum caught my attention after seeing Tony's car and build threads on other forums as well as Det_Riot's build. I'm usually on corral but you guys seem to have some fun here so thought I better sign up.

I drive a black 02 gt and it is my third stang I started with an 02 mineral grey sixxer then I had a 95' deep forest green gt now this. Being from the west coast of Canada the import scene is definitely stronger then the muscle crowd but there is still a decent amount of muscle here and there is even a mustang club in my town .

So back to cars, this black gt I picked up about half a year ago and it was a 7 on the clean scale interior wasn't too bad besides a hack job double din harness and wiring for the subs in the trunk. The paint though was bad....lots of scratches everywhere even after getting it thoroughly detailed so a repaint is in order at some point once I have the money for it.

Ill post some photos once I create a build thread but plans for the car are too make the interior absolutely clean and too make a good bolt on weekend car. I go to school in the states with the car parked back home so progress on the build will be non-existent while im out of town besides maybe buying parts.