302girl

Center console wiring harness question

I have a 94 GT and I got a center console out of a 02 for the cup holders of course. But I have realized that the location of the fog light switch is going to create a problem. My car is a convertible so the convertible switch will go where the coin holder is on the new console. Will the console wiring harness out of an 01-04 plug and play in my 94? Thanks for any advice! 

I'm trying to remember what the heck I did with my 03 center console swap. I can't remember if the were a direct plug and play or if I ended up swapping the harness over. Being that the 03 console has a different connector for the cigarette lighter, I may have just spliced the 94 connector onto the 03 harness.

We ended up having to extend the fog light wires so they would reach to the radio bezel. During the time of removing the console, one of the power seat wires starting burning the drivers seat...definitely not the kind of seat warmer one would want! Just glad it happened while sitting in the garage and not going down the road!