330CubeGt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: 330CubeGT

Well it's been years since I've logged on.

So I figured I would re introduce myself.

Would love to see the forum get back to what It used to be!

I went from founding member/moderator giving it all I had to an inactive member. Lost my position as mod, lost my job, later selling my cobra, moving out of state and being without a car for nearly 3 years. Last year I bought a 86 4Eye Coupe, built it, raced it and literally a year later I sell it and have my first kid on the way...

So I'm at a stand still right now, but want to get back to my roots and back into a SN95 early 2018 if possible....

• Moderators

Hey man, welcome back. Im a new comer here but Ive seen your name around a bit. Kids will definitely put a hold on car stuff but they are so much fun.

The forum has definitely been moving in a positive direction lately.

Hey whats up!

Yea, For sure kid will be here in 6 weeks.

So I'm sure I'll have my hands full for the next 6 months. But really want another SN, something my son can ride in to the racetrack or a car show with me. My gutted coupe wasn't up to the task.

• Moderators

What are you having?

6 weeks isnt far away at all and before you know it, theyll be 4 years old and trying to do everything you do. My daughter loves my car and always wants to work on it.

1 hour ago, 330CubeGt said:

Well it's been years since I've logged on.

So I figured I would re introduce myself.

Would love to see the forum get back to what It used to be!

I went from founding member/moderator giving it all I had to an inactive member. Lost my position as mod, lost my job, later selling my cobra, moving out of state and being without a car for nearly 3 years. Last year I bought a 86 4Eye Coupe, built it, raced it and literally a year later I sell it and have my first kid on the way...

So I'm at a stand still right now, but want to get back to my roots and back into a SN95 early 2018 if possible....

Welcome back Frank......sounds like life has been not only busy but good for ya. Congrats on the baby.  I remember when you were in the process of moving.  Texas correct? Are you still there or back in FL? Side note haven't driven mine in 5 years , toe down to a shell to start over lol. good luck with the baby and getting back in an SN.

54 minutes ago, 95opal said:

Welcome back Frank......sounds like life has been not only busy but good for ya. Congrats on the baby.  I remember when you were in the process of moving.  Texas correct? Are you still there or back in FL? Side note haven't driven mine in 5 years , toe down to a shell to start over lol. good luck with the baby and getting back in an SN.

Yessir, Moved to North Texas in the Mckinney area, we've come a long way in a short time. TX has been very good to us. 

And thanks can't wait for the kiddo to get here, and to get back in another SN!

What are your plans for your  car?

Idk how you guys let them sit so long, I've never been good at being patient with a project, but now regret selling my Cobra because of it :(