Bullitt

You Asked We Deliver!!

Look at the bottom of your screen, you will notice our new Chat bar. With this you get the following.

Chat Rooms (You can use the default room or make your own)

Facebook style private chat (Also allows you to connect to Facebook Chat or Gtalk)

Games

Share This Feature

Translate Page

Scroll to Top

and much much more....

I hope you all enjoy this. I know you wanted the classic chat box but we wanted to give you guys a better experience so this is what we came up with. We really think you guys are going to enjoy it.

Thank You guys for making this all happen!!

I don't see a chat bar anywhere. Might it have something to do with user/group permisions?

take a screenshot of the bottom of your screen for me Rob please.

take a screenshot of the bottom of your screen for me Rob please.

Now that I've left the page, did some other browsing, and come back, there's a chat tool bar at the bottom. :facepalm: I'm pretty certain that wasn't there .... But I haven't had my coffee yet, either.

Now that I've left the page, did some other browsing, and come back, there's a chat tool bar at the bottom. :facepalm: I'm pretty certain that wasn't there .... But I haven't had my coffee yet, either.

:wacko::rofl:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Hard as shit to do on ur phone btw)

The D3V