Ferocious

Pure Muscle Photo Blog

That fox is sick, the srt8 needs a wheel makeover......
he's prolly not gonna want to run 17" bullits!

his rear tire could be a tad wider but other than that! DON"T TOUCH IT!!

i'm that guy that can dig all kinds of customs. someone could prolly pull off tubbed and big and little's ont that srt :dunno:

you think a 20 is too big even on that srt? gtfo!

that style wheel in a 18-19 with more tire and low stance would be perfect......but thats my opinion.

and your opinion is spot on. massive wheels have no advantages performance-wise and decrease drivability. no thank you.

i'm that guy that can dig all kinds of customs. someone could prolly pull off tubbed and big and little's ont that srt :dunno:

you think a 20 is too big even on that srt? gtfo!

more tire in the rear mo betta!! if i had an srt8, it would not be for stanceing stunting or whatever the f*ck!

muscle car=racecar=performance....

The wheels on the SRT look bigger than 20" to me, I like it personally. Would I run wheels that big? No, but I still think it looks badass.

Don't forget that OEM SRT-8 wheels are 20" to begin with... I think 18" would be too small on that car personally. Big car with big wheel wells...

yea the whole wheel lip sticking out from the tire is kinda fugly. but how it sits and the actual size and style of the wheel is pretty sharp to me. but thats just my type of look, not everybody likes the same shit.

carry on :whistle:

I guess I am the only one who REALLY hates that charger and literally wants to kill the owner for doing that to a car..
lol, no i'm pretty sure every other person here (besides myself) hates not only the car but the owner of it too, lol!

i like alot of different styles and customs, stanced cars are a whole different level of customs that only those who do it understand....just like most of you that are strictly track cars or nothing, lol....they are stance or nothing....they actually learn to drive a certain way not to destroy the car the same way you guys would drive a certain way to get the best 1/4 mile time :)

it's just a different ball game...dont see the reason to actually hate the owners...just not a fan or not your cup of tea but HATE is a pretty disturbing emotion to feel about any kinda custom car, lol!! uuurrrrr!

thi charger could simply use a tad bit wider rear tire and a simple single compressor, 3 gallon tank, and 1/4" air line bag setup and the car would be just as functional as any other street car....

Edited by tony

Not trying to start a flamewar or bashing fest, but I see the stance "thing" as a more JDM or kraut thing, not really something that belongs in the Muscle car world. And both JDM and kraut stuff is something that makes me want to murder the owner everytime I see it.

With a wider set of tires on that charger with the camber in factory specs or as close as possible I would look great. But people who run neg camber to sit the car lower are just dumb.

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

I follow your blog but I never get on mine anymore because I'm lazy lol.

I always loved fuckyeahfordmustang's blog. Actually, I'm gonna send her an invite to here! lol