Reaperstang79

Reaper's Intro/4V Eaton Build

Like to introduce myself, my name is Erik and I've been a loyal mustang owner for about 10 yrs. I enjoy driving and working on them as well. I've done pretty much every swap on the sn95s that there is to do, so I am also very knowledgeable if anyone needs help with anything. I usually posted on 3.7mustang but theres not too many V8 guys over there, so here I am. It all started with my 2002 v6 that was Procharged. Blew that motor, so I swapped in an 02 Gt motor with a 5-speed. Still want happy, so I decided to SC it using TorkTech's kit and a cobra m112. I made 400/462 at the wheels. I was having some fuel problems on the high end and a good friend of mine offered me some 01 Cobra Heads for super cheap, so I figured that I will build a 4V SC 4.6, which brings me to this build. :D. All i need to officially get this build underway is my forged internals from MMR. Should get them hopefully by next month. Apart from that, all I need is an alternator and the time. My interior was also swapped from the fugly tan to dark charcoal. Here are some pics, let me know why you guys think.

Exterior Pics-

955852cd.jpg

Interior Swap-

3f35f5aa.jpg

3d2b60e3.jpg

a2422727.jpg

M112 TorkTech-

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

Back to Stock to fund this build :(

v8.jpg

Parts for my Posi Ported Eaton 4V Build :D

37a55a16.jpg

85eee8c0.jpg

c3c3d279.jpg

bc5c2bb4.jpg

25064acd.jpg

a2c1ea6d.jpg

df305c8f.jpg

74a7839a.jpg

93428f4e.jpg

44385e09.jpg

65867516.jpg

this is a bad ass build man, welcome to the forum

Thanks man.

Awesome, looking forward to progress pictures. Looks like you got a large portion of the parts already!!

Have a huge parts pile!! Lol.

Welcome to the forum man! that's a badass build you got going on!

Thanks, hopefully I can get it started next month.

Thanks man, I heard that you and a lot other guys came over here. Glad to have some friends already on here!!

Dude all the good members are from the other forum are on here, even all the better half of the old members as well, you will definitely fit right in here. :)

Glad to have you with us dude! :thumbsup:

Dude all the good members are from the other forum are on here, even all the better half of the old members as well, you will definitely fit right in here. :)

Thanks Morten; you know me, I'm sure I will as well. Let's just say that a mutual friend of ours told me to come over here. ;)

oh-stop-it-you-240x180.png

Thanks Morten; you know me, I'm sure I will as well. Let's just say that a mutual friend of ours told me to come over here. ;)

Lol, yeah same here :biggrin1:

oh-stop-it-you-240x180.png

:grouphug:

looks like your working on a good build. im working on a 4v build as well. im on the fence about going with the eaton swap or twin turbos. cant wait to see how this turns out! might make my decision easier!!

Thanks. And good luck with your build. I love the whine of the eaton, so there was no doubt about keeping the SC.

Where have you been Erik? ..havn't seen you around in a while.Awesome new parts by the way.....more for your parts collection :D
Thanks man. I've been busy over the past month, but now I'm just getting the rest of the stuff I need for my build. :) So, now I'll be on the boards more often.

Thanks man. I've been busy over the past month, but now I'm just getting the rest of the stuff I need for my build. :) So, now I'll be on the boards more often.

Sweet!..can't wait to see more updates! :thumb: :pop2: