Bullitt

Welcome To SN95Source.com: BlackSN95GT

Everyone please welcome BlackSN95GT to SN95Source.com.

BlackSN95GT Please tell us about yourself and your car(s) and feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for being part of the Source community!

View BlackSN95GT's Profile

:welcomenew:

Thank you all,

Currently I have Black 95 GT that I just picked up has a compeletly built 306in it with ported and polished Dart Pro2 Heads,24lb.cobra injectors Bama tune an Edelelbrok Performer RPM2 upper and lower intake comp nitrous cam 1.6 rockers all the usual go fast goodies needs some body work so I'm going to take my chance and upgrade. I will be putting a Cobra front bumper cover, kaenan s281 wing and probably keeping the 98 Cobra R's it has on it and today I'm awaiting the arrival of my Boss inc.2000 Cobra R 3inch cowl hood.Body mods will come slowly but surely oh and it's black on black with sunroof 1-1/2 drop with an auto transmission that will soon receive a shift kit, although it's my 4th mustang it's only my second auto which last one had a fully prepped manumatic tranny so any ideas for better performance out of the tranny are welcome

Search through my build thread. I think I showed what I had to do. But basically you have to notch the rear support to clear the upper. The cleanest way to do it IMO is putting an arch across the back and fiberglassing it up all nice

thanks a lot

This pic shows it well. So when you get the hood you'll see that the rear support "beam" is flat across. Take a look at it here and you can see how I had it arched to clear my manifold.

73c4e200d0fdc2d56ac20564a18b90af.jpg

• Moderators

This pic shows it well. So when you get the hood you'll see that the rear support "beam" is flat across. Take a look at it here and you can see how I had it arched to clear my manifold.

Then flattened it back out the other direction by not using hood pins.