Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

CompOrangeSN95

CompOrangeSN95's Project: SN9500

3 hours ago, RideTech_Ryan said:

this is going to be absolutely nasty!

Thanks!  I should have the rest of my fittings today.

Stuff is happening. I'm almost done with my fuel system (at least the trunk side of it). Mocked up my new filler neck, and I'm liking it more than I thought I would. The hex bolt is temporary, I'll be using socket head cap screws when I do the final install. Next up is the filler panel and then I can move onto the interior to get it ready for the first half of my cage. Going with a MM 4 point w/ cross bar, for now, which I should have by the end of this month. 

20170429_174748_zpszuwp5tq1.jpg

20170429_135211_zpsb4wgyy99.jpg\

Car finally saw daylight again.  Dropped it off at my Dad's so I could use his lift for a few months. 

z3BVFxD.jpg

XnFnYu4.jpg

4XWa9hT.jpg

• Like 3

Roll cage install is moving right along.  Finishing up the rear shock towers after this and then it's on to wiring. 80HMP0i.jpg

• Like 2

The engine and trans are officially in the car.  I got the radiator support modified and the stock GT500 unit in place.  I'll post a few pics of that in a couple weeks after I get the heat exchanger mounted.  The plan is to get all the plumbing and wiring finished and then rip everything out to finish the engine bay.

20180729_133121.jpg

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, 95riosnake said:

Awesome! This car is going to be amazing when its done.

Thanks man!  The plan is to have it at Mustang week next year.  I have a long way to go. 

So the GT500 radiator fits now.  Still have to clean up the sheet metal a bit more and ad a new piece to the bottom of the radiator support.  (cardboard is for protection). And I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get the stock cobra hood to fit if I cut the inner frame out. 

IMG_20180929_184929_056.jpg

• Like 2

Yeet! I foresee myself running into these similar issues moving forward, glad you're blazing the trail for me haha

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 11:51 AM, Det_Riot said:

Yeet! I foresee myself running into these similar issues moving forward, glad you're blazing the trail for me haha

I'm happy to be of service.  Feel free to give me a shout when you get into it if you have any questions or need some custom shit made.

My dude, respark my mamories. Did you end up using the 6060 trans as well or did you go with something more traditional?