Kyle5.0

Plastidipped wheels

lol when I saw the white wheels I thought they were the before pictures and that you had done them in black plastidip, and then i got to the end and it was just pics of white wheels lol. It doesn't look bad though.

lol when I saw the white wheels I thought they were the before pictures and that you had done them in black plastidip, and then i got to the end and it was just pics of white wheels lol. It doesn't look bad though.

Same here.

But dude your paint looks amazing. Whats done to the paint?

The white looks awesome on there.. Im Jealous :redface-new:

Update your sig picture because the current look > the old wingless look

Thanks everyone! I really like it and I think it makes it stand out a little more than just regular cobra r's.

my only complaint is that I bet they are grey in 3 days and hard to clean the dust out of after short of pulling it off and re-spraying it. Otherwise it looks cool.

It definitely will not be easy to clean and Im not expecting it to last too long. I just put a couple quick coats on each wheel to see how it looks. I just drove an hour and a half to school and they are already dirty

Looks Great, I love your car man.

Thanks Josh, the cleanliness of your car is my inspiration

That is freakin gorgeous.

Thanks! Im working on getting the stance similar to yours

I actually really like your wheels white. And i'm glad you took off the chin spoiler, it looks much without it.

Thanks, I had it on there for a while and wasnt really feeling it either

Same here.

But dude your paint looks amazing. Whats done to the paint?

The white looks awesome on there.. Im Jealous :redface-new:

Update your sig picture because the current look > the old wingless look

Pictures do the paint more justice than it deserves, its going to need a repaint in the near future

Im jealous of your white interior too

I'm diggin' the white on black. I don't think I've ever seen that combo be fore.

Thank you! Yeah after a long time searching I couldnt find any pictures of it done, so I went ahead and did it.

well in this case I think he will have to peel it off before its ready to fall off just because I would be afraid it will collect the brake dust. Otherwise its just a temp coating spray you can pull off later. Do a youtube search and they make a kit to do your whole car and show it.