SVT Rob

New muffs

I always wondered why magnaflow was just a bit pricier then alot of other brands until I was lucky enough to score a high-flow catted X-pipe by them hardly used on craigs list. The work/welds on it was some of the more impressive I have paid attention too. The best part was finding in on craigslist with out a scratch on it for $100. Guy had it on his car he drove on weekends for about 6 months, wasn't lowered so he had never smacked it... probably my best craigslist score to date.

I always wondered why magnaflow was just a bit pricier then alot of other brands until I was lucky enough to score a high-flow catted X-pipe by them hardly used on craigs list. The work/welds on it was some of the more impressive I have paid attention too. The best part was finding in on craigslist with out a scratch on it for $100. Guy had it on his car he drove on weekends for about 6 months, wasn't lowered so he had never smacked it... probably my best craigslist score to date.

I got a Bassani catted x-pipe for my Capri that way. Guy ended up living like 6 blocks from where I lived, too. Still looking for that -BAM- deal for the Cobra, though :)