Bullitt

PA Roll Call!!

me and u r not so far away bro,,,,

I moved from York to here, I lived down the street from the Briarwood Golf Course on 30 by Spring Grove. My boy lives in York New Salem.

where in pittsburg ? i have familly that lives in lower burrell and some live in natrona hieghts

I live in Shaler Township, right next to Etna off Rt. 28. Lower Burrell/Natrona Heights is about 20-25 mins north on 28 from me. I work in RIDC park if you've ever heard of it, pretty big business park on 28.

Pittsburgh/ northern wv checking in.

Which part of Pittsburgh? Also, I grew up in Wheeling, WV.

I live in follansbee up on the hill. The nice part lol. Whats crazy is ive had your car as my background on my computer for a while. Probably one of my favorite sn95's out there only to find out you live in pittsburgh. I gotta see this thing lol. Sick car man.

I live in Shaler Township, right next to Etna off Rt. 28. Lower Burrell/Natrona Heights is about 20-25 mins north on 28 from me. I work in RIDC park if you've ever heard of it, pretty big business park on 28.

No never herd of it ,but I really only get out there like 2 maybe 3 times a year . Rt 28 is one of roads we use tho . Hahahah. Prolly passed it once or twice .

^^ You already told me that a few posts up, lol.

You ever been out to the Wexford Starlight Cruise they have every Friday during the summer? Not too long of a drive for you, usually 2,000+ cars there. I take my car out there sometimes, I haven't been out there much this year though.

Here's some info about the cruise if you've never heard of it:

http://beta.starlitecarcruise.com/default.aspx