MMR

Our Sponsors/Vendors deserves a shout-out too!

Since they are the ones sponsoring this site financially and helping in making this site last. :salute:

What makes our vendors special is that they all take pride in their work and make sure their products are something they can stand by. They don't just sell what ever they can make a profit off. Not to mention servicewise they take their time with each customer and make sure that everything is up to his reguirements.

That's what a good and honest business does.

These are the kinds of busineses that I don't mind supporting with my own hard earned cash, because they make me feel valued as a customer and not the "You are #3478 out of 19567 today" kind of feel.

And lets not forget to once again give a warm welcome to out latest vendor, Alan from TheBoostShop. :drinktothat:

Thats it? ..no one else have anything to say?

Well I will put this here..

Luis@Ortizperformance: I love the tune you made me and to give a hell of a good service, I can't wait to buy from you again. :salute:

Matt@PRP Vinyl: You seem like you reall take your time with your customers to make sure everything is up to the customers specifications. You are a good man! :salute:

Yayyy sponsors! <3

Seriously though, you guys rock! as far as sponsors though, you guys are all top notch, I just wish I had more money to spend =[ As far as customer service goes, you guys are the shit! Real Talk!

I am glad I have had the chance to be able to make shirts and decals for everyone. If I do or have missed a post from any one asking for something sned me an email at prpvinyl@gmail.com. I do try to check the site once a day, gotta see what kind of crazy stuff Morten is posting from across the pond.

By the way Nova still needs a supercharger, or maybe a turbo now that Alan is here. Never been a big fan of turbos but I can be swayed. LOL

Thanks again everyone for letting me take care of your needs

matt

Thanks for the kind words Morten. I try my best to not only exceed your expectations but to also provide you with the best, non biased, information I can give you. Also, check out some of the write ups I have done on this site. It will sure help people out on how to do cams swap or even do a rebuild on your engine.

Also, PRPVinyl is making our Ortiz Performance vinyls and look great. I've been sending them out to current customers locally and here as well. I believe Brett has one as well. They look amazing!!! Anyone needing vinyls, PRPVinyl is the one to call. Thanks Matt!!

Since they are the ones sponsoring this site financially and helping in making this site last. :salute:

What makes our vendors special is that they all take pride in their work and make sure their products are something they can stand by. They don't just sell what ever they can make a profit off. Not to mention servicewise they take their time with each customer and make sure that everything is up to his reguirements.

That's what a good and honest business does.

These are the kinds of busineses that I don't mind supporting with my own hard earned cash, because they make me feel valued as a customer and not the "You are #3478 out of 19567 today" kind of feel.

And lets not forget to once again give a warm welcome to out latest vendor, Alan from TheBoostShop. :drinktothat:

Thanks - Morten !!!!!!!!

Appreciate the Kind Words !!!!!!!!!!!!

- Slick