330CubeGt

New Wheels/Tires - Pics with Nikon/Tripod UPDATED: 1/4/13 (Pg. 2)

Well today i got around to cleaning the car for the first time this month. Took out the Nikon coolpix camera and tripod i got last year for christmas and put it to good use. Im no good with a camera but i messed with the settings a little so some of the pics look slightly different brighter/darker. Let me know what you think!

78580300.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

63278108.jpg

82775692.jpg

65356782.jpg

80497432.jpg

60365129.jpg

15249173.jpg

22852919.jpg

Edited by 330CubeGt

Nice they look really good. Photo tip for best lighting always shoot at dawn and dusk, if the sun is up always put it behind you. OH and I agree 3rd pic is my fav as well.

Here is another pic from yesterday I took with the hood up.Im in love with the car and can't stop taking pictures of it lol. y5u2u7uv.jpg

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

Looking good frank! The littlest changes make the biggest difference!

The second picture is a lot brighter but very grainy. I would suggest putting your camera on AV mode and sitting it on a tripod.

Also if you talk on SVTP there's a really good tutorial thread on there. I can post it if you want.

Damn, I hate to be the dick, but they are all too dark. Does your camera support a manual mode? By chance, would you happen to have some sort of lighting? Shots, with the sun behind the subject are hard to take, if you do not have the proper settings and equipment.

Other than that, the car looks freakin' awesome.

Its a nikon cool pics, looks like a baby D60... Best camera I have ever owned but all I know how to do is pic the different settings. I think I tried landscape and sunset setting... I will take it out again and try to take some better shots!

What size tires do you have on rears?

Makes me want to sale my Torq Thrust II's for a set of those wheels.

There Nitto555R 305/40/18

shooting into the sun on the shadow side of the car is a no bueno.

otherwise the car looks good!

Yea I had quite a few large trees behind/above me. I went down to a similar area and took a few more pics after I tried to clean up the wheels a little better. I will post up another thread later tonight with pics I took yesterday.

There Nitto555R 305/40/18

Yea I had quite a few large trees behind/above me. I went down to a similar area and took a few more pics after I tried to clean up the wheels a little better. I will post up another thread later tonight with pics I took yesterday.

Start ur own photo thread :)

^ Doubt i will be posting pics that much, I hardly keep up with my Build/Projject thread because im always so busy i never have time to take pics as im installing new parts. And im almost out of things to do. Besides paint and two new front seats i have nothing more i can do thats cheap anyway...

I washed the car for the 1 time this month, It's hard to find the motivation to clean the car when the clear is coming off.

Keep in mind the front ride height is slightly higher then it actually is when im in the car. Im 6'7" 300 Lbs and the nose drops 1 full inch. Front suspention is 14"-175# Coil overs and there very soft. Im more of a straight line kind guy so function over form comes into play with the "stance" of my car.

:FuckYouSmiley:

81001508.jpg

75224868.jpg

96629450.jpg

76191436.jpg

45527802.jpg

60962710.jpg

Much better frank! sucks about the clear all over though! Going to get it repainted anytime soon? Florida is so nice but is such a little bitch with what she does to clear coats haha