Det_Riot

Woodward Dream Cruise 2013 - August 17th, 2013 Registration Open for Mustang Alley!

Here is the official thread for everyone who wants to know anything about the Mustang Alley, The Woodward Dream cruise, lodging, locations, and anything else in between! Since this is local to me, I'll be your tour guide and trip advisor ;] But really, if you haven't made it up here for a Dream Cruise yet, you are seriously missing out. I know that I've never made it down to Mustang Week or anything but every year the Dream Cruise draws in more and more cars from all over the United States.

Here's the link to the Dream Cruise page;

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/

I know that I'll be there but for anyone who has questions on things to do, where to stay, etc, etc, I'll be here to answer all questions!

Bumping this up! Rich, Dan, I know you guys were talking about making the trip up, well registration just opened for Mustang Alley. I already signed up. Its a $20 fee but isn't needed until you show up. Here's a little hint of mustang alley. I put "club affiliation" or whatever it says as sn95source, this will mean they'll save spots for us together!

01-mustang-alley-woodward-2011.jpg

One of these days I'll make mustang week and the Woodward dream cruise and all that... Dang Navy got me in lockdown right now!(that and going home to Texas for weddings as graduations this year)

Sent from my secretary!!!

Bumping this up! Rich, Dan, I know you guys were talking about making the trip up, well registration just opened for Mustang Alley. I already signed up. Its a $20 fee but isn't needed until you show up. Here's a little hint of mustang alley. I put "club affiliation" or whatever it says as sn95source, this will mean they'll save spots for us together!

01-mustang-alley-woodward-2011.jpg

As much as I would like to go I dont see it happening this year. Mustang week will be the big trip this year. 69clark, trbofox and I have talked about this event and am trying to make it happen for next year. Its definitely on my list of shows I want to hit so hopefully I can work out the details with everyone and committ for next year.

:salute: 10-4, sucks but i'll get to see the car in person down at mustang week anywho! Like I've said before, if you want the full experience you guys gotta come for the week leading up to the cruise

:salute: 10-4, sucks but i'll get to see the car in person down at mustang week anywho! Like I've said before, if you want the full experience you guys gotta come for the week leading up to the cruise

If Im going all the way to MI you can bank on me being there for the hole shabang lol.

haha fair enough, whole shabang, you can do the rouge factory tour n crap. Whatever else tourists do while they're here. Greenfield village, automotive hall of fame, slows bbq, plus cruising every night on woodward.

haha fair enough, whole shabang, you can do the rouge factory tour n crap. Whatever else tourists do while they're here. Greenfield village, automotive hall of fame, slows bbq, plus cruising every night on woodward.

Well thats up to our tour guide ...... so well consider whatever you suggest lol