Bullitt

SN95Source v1.1 Done!

Ok folks SN95S v1.1 is now complete. We have updated the lastest security patch and have added iTrader for all those that love to sell and buy on here. Please make sure to use this feature anytime you buy/sell or trade on here. As always any bugs please report and we will do our best to get them corrected.

while doing this update we tested a few features. Comet Chat does work even if the site is down so you can PM or join the chatroom and bs with people even though we are shut down and working in the background. Hell Bryan even got his ass handed to him in a game of checkers through the PM game feature.

Wtf. Worked for me?
Just tried it out and it works fine for me too.

The submit feedback is on the right side Morten... though idk what's up with your computer right now.

Okay, it worked the 2nd time I tried... It might just be my schools internet connection.

^ Same here, both at home and at work. It usually happens when I try to submit a post. It will take FOREVERRRRRR to load, then nothing happens (the post never goes through). So I say screw it and come back to the site in 15 mins or so and try again.

It also happened yesterday afternoon when trying to click on the "what's new"

I don't think it's a malfunction with doing a specific thing, I think the site is just bogging down randomly across the board.

Yerrr, like dan said, I tried loading it this morning on tapatalk and it just didnt wanna load. Then when it finally did, each topic took a jewish year to load. Waited like 10 minutes. Then it was fine :shrugs: I blame godaddy

^ Same here, both at home and at work. It usually happens when I try to submit a post. It will take FOREVERRRRRR to load, then nothing happens (the post never goes through). So I say screw it and come back to the site in 15 mins or so and try again.

It also happened yesterday afternoon when trying to click on the "what's new"

I don't think it's a malfunction with doing a specific thing, I think the site is just bogging down randomly across the board.

This happens to me as well. I thought it was just my computer...I guess not. lol

Just loaded on the phone fine. I guess I'll just do some research and see what I come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ok godaddy seems to be having issues at the moment and it's out of my hands, ugh. I will start researching some new hosting but honestly if this thing is going to take off we need our own dedicated server but that is money.