fry

Color Matching CAI

I vote just get a cheapy one and pay to have it sprayed while you have the front done. I love the Tunable Induction set up DTP posted. (Welcome to the party bud!)

I got lucky. I have an easy color matched intake to find.... black. LOL.

DSC09249.jpg

I vote just get a cheapy one and pay to have it sprayed while you have the front done. I love the Tunable Induction set up DTP posted. (Welcome to the party bud!)

I got lucky. I have an easy color matched intake to find.... black. LOL.

haha I'm getting the whole car painted, just new stuff on the front. I think I'm gonna paint my engine bay black when I put a new engine in though, that's why I think the bright tangerine CAI would look good so it still has color.

it depends on the car and setup I think. I've seen setups hydro lock in just regular heavy rain (it was vortech s/c'd).

I have driven through a puddle high enough to get water inside my car through the door gap. no hydro lock. although I am tired of the pipe clamps holding the airfolter on rusting...

I want a jlt ram air.

I've daily driven mine with the JLT true cai for 2-3 years now without a problem. No problem with heavy rain, just gotta stay away from puddles that might swallow your car lol.

Ain't skeered of a little water...car or bike

Wish they made one for ours that went under the STB..

+1

and on a side note, JLT made a second gen cai that doesn't swallow water. its the next gen thinga ma jig. I know they made one for the cobra not sure about the rest of y'all, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

Liz have you called Jay yet?

I haven't yet, I've been so busy with other shit with my car. I'll post an update on what I find.