Schiffy

When I bought it, VS last week VS today

4epa2yru.jpg

This was a few days after I bought the car...

a9unahem.jpg

This one was last Saturday after I got the Coilovers on (notice the different rims)

zejary4e.jpg

e8yge6e3.jpguhunuzu2.jpg

This was about 45 min ago... Only thing left is painting the S281 wing and slapping her on to.

Yeah I think it does too. This would be my suggestion using the following photo:

tupuvy9u.jpg

Only focus on the hood in that picture. Not the roof or spoiler. Unless you like it.

Yeah man, in really undecided about the spoiler... Should I spray it black to go with the wheels and current hood stripes, or go white with the car? My plan is to eventually get a Cobra R hood and pair the scoop black... Hmmmm... Decisions, decisions...

wait...you have c/o's schiff? why the hell are'nt you tuckin tire man?

haha..totally j/k! def looks better with the wheels and i even like the side skirts gone. lookin good my man!

wait...you have c/o's schiff? why the hell are'nt you tuckin tire man?

haha..totally j/k! def looks better with the wheels and i even like the side skirts gone. lookin good my man!

Right? Time to join the low life and slam that bitch,!

Right? Time to join the low life and slam that bitch,!

I would love to, but the roads around here are terrible. I am going to lower the front a little more though. Probably take another half coil off the back and throw the isolaters back on so I lose the noisy rear springs.

2eguhazu.jpg

Our pastor has a '98 intrepid and the mechanic wanted $600 to replace the radiator. I told him I'd do it for the cost of parts, so while I knocked that out, I sprayed about 4 coats on the spoiler. I decided on black to match the wheels and stripe across the hood. I'll let it dry a few days(cause I'm busy) then ill get Matt to come by if he's not busy and help me slap it on the car.

Yeah I think it does too. This would be my suggestion using the following photo:

tupuvy9u.jpg

Only focus on the hood in that picture. Not the roof or spoiler. Unless you like it.

Man that looks cool!

I just wish he had not rattle canned it. Twice as much prep when we go to shoot it

Definitely pull that vinyl off of the hood and paint it like the hood in this one

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/08/tupuvy9u.jpg

If the Cobra R hood still has the original hood latch system we can always fill the holes

Matt

That spray I put on the spoiler is legit... As for the hood, it does have factory hood attachment points. Just gotta come up with the money to get it. Also gotta find somewhere that will balance my wheels.