US Soldier

been gone for a LONG time

So guys i hvent been on here in a really long time a lot of you might not really remember me.. but for the new guys my name is patrick and i just got the mustang back out again for a drive the other week and took a quick snap in my drive way.. i hope be on more in the future..

soon to come black powder coated wheels and HID's for my fog ligths

photo.jpg

Pat!!! how the fuck are yah man! Glad to see you back and kickin! Car is looking awesome per usual. Stick around for once, I think this is the 3rd thread like this you've created so far! haha

Pat!!! how the fuck are yah man! Glad to see you back and kickin! Car is looking awesome per usual. Stick around for once, I think this is the 3rd thread like this you've created so far! haha

yeah i dont doubt that lol i hope be on more this time..

Good to see you're back!

I love that hood more and more every time I see it on a car :drinktothat:

thanks man your car is beautiful.. your ride is what made me want Y2ks hell i still want a set.. i would trade my rims plus my 05 honda trx 450r roller (with tore apart motor) for a set lol

welcome back man. The car still looks amazing, can't wait to see it with the black wheels. I remember the black wheels you had it on when I first started coming around... I used to drool over your car.