Blackmage

What do you think of this spoiler?

Like everyone said do you. Personally I don't like that spoiler on the car it comes on and still doesn't do anything for me on your car but if you like it that is all that really matter. Different strokes for different folks. Hell I put Saleens on my Bullitt and have caught shit a couple of times but hey they don't drive the car so it doesn't bother me lol.

The bitching never stopped me from making a fobra, so don't let others get to you. I catch hell all the time lol

I think it looks ok, seems to angle-y to me, doesn't floor with the rounded lines of the sn. But it's your ride man.

haha, i'm still under the impression you guys think i am asking this. idk how but all the responses are aimed at me, lmao! dafuk is goin on round here?

Tony quit hijacking my threads and making them your own!!! haha

I'm def not planning on changing the spoiler, i like it how it is and its a lot more unique than a stock one, or putting a roush/saleen/steeda wing on it. (Or taking the spoiler off) I appreciate everyones input though!

Straight on from the back, it doesnt look too narrow and kinda follows the lines of the fender up and over, if you know what i mean

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

DSC08246.jpg

Edited by Blackmage

I think the Hybrid emblem deserves more crap then the spoiler

Why? Because my car is put together with parts from a 93, 96, 97, 98, 99, 01, and an 03? it cant be called a hybrid?

Why? Because my car is put together with parts from a 93, 96, 97, 98, 99, 01, and an 03? it cant be called a hybrid?

That makes your car an official automotive mutt

Side note - at least you lined the spoiler up with the trunk lip and not 4" forward like Ford did. My 00 GT wasn't even home 2 days before I was out there with the drill moving it back.

I'm on the fence about it. I don't love it, but it doesn't look bad either.

pretty much took the words out of my mouth. I have seen a lot worse looking spoilers that's for sure.

some angles looks good but not so thrilled about the rear shot. looks too skinny.

Edited by Prokiller