Tony

pics of my car downtown :)

^ +1, every time I find an awesome photo location, by the time I'm ready to shoot some pics, some 400lb fat lady will show up and sit on a bench somewhere in the background eating an ice cream cone or something.

hahaahahahahahah! faak, i def feel ya. always happens to me..or people just stare at you if you take a pic of your own car, lol. as soon as i got there they let out a gang of people that walked right by me and stared at me like i was an alien that landed in my spaceship. some of the comments were cool though from the folks in that little group. a few i herd them say to each other were..very heavily modified, you didnt have to bring my car to the front door, perfect day for that beauty huh..you dont see this everyday. oh and an older guy said, nice mags, lol. havent heard that word in a while.

• Moderators
I think so, definitely something in the 14" diameter variety I believe lol

It actually means a magnesium wheel... but rarely referred to wheels made of magnesium lol

Crager made a wheel called the Magnum back in the 60s-70s, very similar to the Torque Thrust.

awesome pics dude!

There are also wheels called Magnum 500s, i find it hard to believe the name came from wheels made of Magnesium, there couldn't have been a lot of those around back in the day lol.

Pictures look awesome Tony.
dam man i thought you were just gonna ignore my pic whoring...i was kinda bummed, lolol! heres another cool shot that i wish had better lighting:

5e4a369.jpg

and my new pioneer double din cause the punk ass BOSS one i had kicked the bucket about a week after i fn molded it into the dash, lol. bastard!!!

5d1e847.jpg

dam man i thought you were just gonna ignore my pic whoring...i was kinda bummed, lolol! heres another cool shot that i wish had better lighting:

5e4a369.jpg

This picture isn't that dark man! Lemme play around with photoshop once i get home from picking up my 6-SPD!

This picture isn't that dark man! Lemme play around with photoshop once i get home from picking up my 6-SPD!
yes!! thanks, and i'll make it my sig cause it's actually my fav pic. and also wtf are you doing putting a 6 spd in the mustang? lol, dam!!

Your skills are really developing!
thanks jeremy :)

i remember posting pics like this and actually thinking..man, that's a good shot, lololol! that wing..hooooly fooook!

029dfd5f-6fb0-4779-bc35-90db875898c5.jpg

compared to this i'd say i'm getting pretty good

3e5d259.jpg

Edited by tony

• Moderators

It does look much cleaner now with the stock wing! You're starting to make me think my wife might be right telling me to keep the stock wing.

aahhh, there it is, lol. looks way better. more light or something idk. thanks my man!! now i will PM you every car pic i take for you to correct hahaha!!