Knuckles

Some randos and Dannys badge

well i wont put a date of completion on it cause ive done that before and jinxed it =/ but finally my girl just finished her last week of class at ASU Law. Shes gonna start a clerkship while she awaits to take the BAR in July I think it is? So money should finally be flowing in no longer out. As well as her parents are finally getting there Social Security fixed so we wont have to maintain them as well. So hopefully good stuff. I just got my SHO all buttoned up today running like a champ and braking like a beast. So im stoked GOOD THINGS HAPPENIN TO KNUCKLES MOTHERFUCKERS!!

appreciate the love. im giving both the sho and the cobra a bath tomm the snake is sittin on the old school saleen rims though since i dont want it just sitting on the slicks and dry rotting them so it looks a bit goofy to me. or atleast not as tuff as it did with the rear fender well all filled out with mickey meat ;P. But the Billets lay in waiting.....2013-02-26_180154_zpsa6be12b7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

P.S I still got this fiberglass pin on trunklid sitting here one of you racecar boys should pick it up it weighs as much as a piece of paper!

appreciate the love. im giving both the sho and the cobra a bath tomm the snake is sittin on the old school saleen rims though since i dont want it just sitting on the slicks and dry rotting them so it looks a bit goofy to me. or atleast not as tuff as it did with the rear fender well all filled out with mickey meat ;P. But the Billets lay in waiting.....2013-02-26_180154_zpsa6be12b7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

P.S I still got this fiberglass pin on trunklid sitting here one of you racecar boys should pick it up it weighs as much as a piece of paper!

I love those wheels! I remember seeing them a few years back when I had my '95, I wanted them so bad! Still wouldn't mind getting them for the '98.

Sent from my secretary!!!

- - - Updated - - -

dam, the wheels and motor are fuggin sick knuckle!! doin big thayngs homie, lol. sweet!