330CubeGt

My NOVI 2K Secret...

Well I kept it a secret because every time I tell someone im going to boost a damn car the plan falls through or so it seems. So I figured I would wait until it was done to share some pics.Doing a MMR coolant crossover delete here soon to add the finishing touches to project as im not happy with the coolant extentions we made to rasie it to clear the head unit. Here are a few pics..

Before.

7u6asyta.jpg

After.

muzenepy.jpg

During the install with no damn instructions lol.

pudy2a6e.jpgegupujez.jpgduhese2a.jpg

Before.

dereberu.jpg

After.

9epu5e4u.jpge2y6yjy4.jpgavyby6am.jpg

Took just under 8 hrs from start to finish alone in my driveway with basic hand tools.

Only running 35lb injectors and 90mm L maf but its just to get me going so I can plan for the next step. With the head unit capable of producing 26Psi/supporting 970Hp I think the next step "might" be building a stout short block so I can drop down a few pulley sizes...

Ballin on a Budget, got a deal I couldn't pass up...

No video of it yet just a buncha pics.

Cars untuned right now so it breaks up in high rpm pulls. Daily drives fine so im driving it around and hope to hit the rollers soon to get it right...

Paid $1, 000 shipped for everything.Then got a new 90mm maf and injectors off a buddy for $100 now with new MMR coolant system im going to be in it $1400 total. Already had a 255 pump so thats a plus.

Paid $1, 000 shipped for everything.Then got a new 90mm maf and injectors off a buddy for $100 now with new MMR coolant system im going to be in it $1400 total. Already had a 255 pump so thats a plus.

Beast!!! Helluva deal man, congrats on coming across that!

Sent from my secretary!!!

nicely done, when you wanna step up those injectors you just yell, same if and when you wanna short block I gotcha covered. Are you running a 6 rib for the moment or a 8 rib? real great deal too man! Gratz on it all.

Knuckles

Thanks guys! Im uploading a short clip of the car at idle on the source facebook page so you can hear it running.

Sounds nasty!!! When are you heading to the track with it??

nicely done, when you wanna step up those injectors you just yell, same if and when you wanna short block I gotcha covered. Are you running a 6 rib for the moment or a 8 rib? real great deal too man! Gratz on it all.

Knuckles

Thanks alot man, Im thinking about picking up a Mark 8 motor from the bone yard and put it on a stand so I can prep, stud and build a long block.

Sounds nasty!!! When are you heading to the track with it??

Still needs to hit the rollers, its real rich at low rpm but is in the high 13s at wot and starts to break up so I haven't been pushing in. Im trying to have it 100% to make the 10hr trip to mustang week. After MW im going to visit the track. Don't want to break it before mustang week so im still a few months out from some base line times...

I do most of my stuff alone or with Kyle.

I used to ask for help but most of my friends would come over to hang out or get in the way so I keep my help to a minimum so I can work with a quickness :)

yeh most of my stuff gets done by myself here my friends are either not into cars or not mechanically inclined. Id actually kill to get a gearhead friend out here like I had in Chicago. I do tend to get alot more done though.

Knuckles

Few more pics with the updates coolant system. Went with a MMR crossover delete w/ -12an pushlock fittings and hose. Lower hose is simply a stock Gt hose. Running no t stat for the summer as it keeps the car much cooler. Will grab a inline t stat housing at a later date.

6a7a5uba.jpg8eta3e5u.jpge2uvazem.jpgmatamaze.jpg

I forgot to post in here back when you made the thread, but congrats on the boost! Looks badass under the hood, I've always wondered why you don't see more Paxtons out there, they seem to be great blowers. :dunno: