Tony

caliper and wheel well love...eeehhhh?

kind of a PITA, lol. not really worth it but it does feel a little better with fresh painted wheel wells and cleaner looking calipers.

BEFORE:

2db3ab6.jpg

8b74bbb.jpg

AFTER:

829fd0e.jpg

3e521f2.jpg

WHEEL ON:

ee439ac.jpg

26652b3.jpg

2602524.jpg

looks good up close. haha

Looks clean Tony, I approve of this!

If you ever get the urge to do a cobra brake conversion, it would look soooo badass with all 4 calipers body color and the cobra letters polished :thumb:

Looks clean Tony, I approve of this!

If you ever get the urge to do a cobra brake conversion, it would look soooo badass with all 4 calipers body color and the cobra letters polished :thumb:

hell yes it would. i will prolly get serious about the brakes next winter.

how the hell does your plastic inner fender liner clear those wheels without rubbing? lol
uuhhh do you not know i'm bagged, lol. i tap it up a tad when i drive. i think i'm sitting on the plastic inner fender when its completely aired out...i mean completely...like 0 psi. i run about 50 psi up front and about 20 psi when i drive. still tuckin tires of course :P
Looks bbitchingg!!did you your whole thing tipvor just that part in the wheel well

i have no idea what this means, lol. i got the looks bitching part, haha!

Lol god damn autocorrect and 6am forum posting. Did you paint your whole exhaust silver or just the section that shows in your wheel well?

uuhhh do you not know i'm bagged, lol. i tap it up a tad when i drive. i think i'm sitting on the plastic inner fender when its completely aired out...i mean completely...like 0 psi. i run about 50 psi up front and about 20 psi when i drive. still tuckin tires of course :P

I know you're bagged I was just curious to see if you modified the inner fender liner to avoid it being sat on when aired out.

Lol god damn autocorrect and 6am forum posting. Did you paint your whole exhaust silver or just the section that shows in your wheel well?
hahaaaa, funny! just the tailpipes. right behind the muffler to the tips. only reason i did it was cause they look like shit right through the wheel. with these wheels you can see everything, lol. they actually just look like brand new exhaust. dont really look painted in person.
I know you're bagged I was just curious to see if you modified the inner fender liner to avoid it being sat on when aired out.
oh, i got ya. nothing has been done to the fender liner. i'm not 100% sure if i sit directly on it when aired out or not actually. once you get so low little things like road at a slant..or having the front wheel on a tiny hump...they can push the tire into the fender liner a bit.

good call on the inner fender stuff. it's funny when you have big wheels and can see right through to rusted exhaust pipes and such. looking real good Tony