AustinX56

best wax I have ever used

Nah not so much that we dont talk about them we just dont talk about their reps. can't help that they have a total douchenozzle as their main sales guy.

Anywhoooo product looks awesome! I can't wait to try out all my product from them that I have laying around!

I used to used liquid glass wax, but its been so long since I've owned a vehicle that I actually wanted to wash/wax, I don't know what to use anymore! Ill get up with Caleb (papasmurf) sometime and get his expertise advice. Haha

But as far as the original post, that car is absolutely blinging!!!

Tapatalk made me do it!

Nah not so much that we dont talk about them we just dont talk about their reps. can't help that they have a total douchenozzle as their main sales guy.

Anywhoooo product looks awesome! I can't wait to try out all my product from them that I have laying around!

Oh you mean handz? LOL

think of a little shit that talks so much cacca. this person has no cajones to back anything up. someone who pathologically lies. called out on everything ever mentioned and the only thing he said that was correct was he worked for chemical guys.

Looks awesome! I've always had good results with CG products. I don't hold the behavior of one employee during his free time against them.

I bought some Sherbet Fizz from Slick, haven't gotten to try it out yet but I plan to when I give the car a good detailing.

the paint looks awesome, she's really begging for a drop.

This x's 1,000 .. I love you car Austin, looks awesome. I got suckered on the Zaino bandwagon from all my GM friends. I used to only use Meguirs and whatnot, got yelled at lol. Another company I remember from SVTP was Poorboys, never used their stuff but that site (at one point) swore buy their stuff.

This x's 1,000 .. I love you car Austin, looks awesome. I got suckered on the Zaino bandwagon from all my GM friends. I used to only use Meguirs and whatnot, got yelled at lol. Another company I remember from SVTP was Poorboys, never used their stuff but that site (at one point) swore buy their stuff.

hey thanks hearing that come from a guy with car like your is awesome! i think the saleen and cobra are the best look sn's, but yeah i was on the mothers and McGuire's bandwagon but now all i use is surf city garage and chemical guys.....